12|ㄴAttackㄱ

"Jungkook, the meeting is going to start," Jimin walk inside the office. The three month passed since the day Aera leave him. The smile on his face disappeared.

Jungkook silently walk outside without glancing towards Jimin. Jimin feel guilty his friend didn't bother to talk him in last past months.

Jimin tried to find her, he thoughted she was in her brother house but no she is nowhere to find. Jimin tried but he failed.

About Yoona and Jungkook, they divorced from each other and currently Yoona living with jimin. Yoona told him all the truth at first he is angry but knowing that how much she suffer he forgive him.

But with Jungkook, their relationship was not like it used to. They didn't talk to each other like they used to.

"Good morning, sir," The manager said but without replying he sat on the chair looking blankly. Lately he lost in his mind. He bearly eat nor talk.

He sat on the chair looking blankly on the white screen. The presentation started but his mind is not here. He try to focus but the Absence of Aera killing him inside.

Going home alone, no one is there to ask how he is. He always alone in the home. Living with her is not better then living Hell. Every night he sleep, only to end this nightmare but its not night mare its reality.

_____

"Miss kim, your baby is healthy and i predict you are not depressed right," I nodded. She smiled at me before giving me medicines.

I let the hospital walk towards apartment. Unlocking the front door, I feel someone presence in my house. "You here?" Taehyung walk out from the bedroom. He smiled at me and I do also.

"How's your appointment?" He asked. I sat on the couch feeling tired. Its 3 month since i am living wuth him. He is with me when i move here. He insist me to live with him.

"Its good... doctor said baby is healthy," Taehyung kneel down and put his right hand on my visible baby bumb.

"Its nice knowing the baby is fine..." He said and sat beside me. Last 3 months are really depressing for me. I cant forget him even I want. He just a half of mine but knowing he is happy makes me happy too.

"I need to go office now, i meet you tonight," he said kiss my forehead and walk toward his bedroom to change. I let out sigh knowing that i need to alone this time.

I open my mobile and the first thing is his picture on my wall. I smiled and caress my tummy. I always wonder why he need to do all this. Why he just not let me go. Maybe I am not that broken.

"Aera, can you please fix my tie," Taehyung walk out from his room struggling with his Tie. I stood up and walk towards him. I start fixing his tie while i feel his grace at me.

He bought his hand against my cheek. He caress my cheek and i look at him, his eyes meet mine. His eyes which shows his sadness.

"How much i hope you were with me from the starting?" He said softly, he looking in my eyes until his eyes travel on my lips. He lick his lips before coming farward.