13| ㄴMeetingㄱ

"What happen jimin," Yoona walk inside the room after Jungkook left. She feel a sting pain inside her chest.

"I messed up... Aerum I messed up," He hug her and she parted her back. The tears falling from his eyes He never thoughted that Jungkook behave like this towards him.

"Its okay jimin you can tell me," she said and he signed on her shoulder. "How can its okay Aerum, I know he is broken just like Aera.... I separate them, knowing Aera is pregnant I didn't told him, I know how he feels right now," he said between his sobs. Aerum feel guilty. All she do is to take revenge on Aera but endup hurting everyone.

She herself not happy right now. "Its okay jimin," She parted his back and after some time he stop crying. He broke the hug and look at her.

"I am sorry," that's all he said before standing up. "Jimin," Aerum called him and he look at her. She walk towards him and place her hands on his shoulder before pulling him into a small kiss.

His eyes widen and look at her with widden eyes. "I promise I will fix everything," she said before leaving him dumbfounded. His heart beating faster still looking at the door from where she left.

____

Aerum walk inside the apartment which Aera nd Taehyung shared. She decide to told her every single thing including her real self.

"How are you," She asked when they settle just to break this awkwardness between them. "I am fine," Aera smiled at her. Out if sudden Aerum hug her taking her of guard.

"I am sorry... I am really sorry,"Aerum cried making Aera confused. All these day she has no hate towards her. "Its okay Aerum why are you sorry," Aera patted her back, while Aerum just sob finding the words to explain her.

"Aera," She broke hug and look at her. She smiled finally and the guilt taking over her. "Its all my fault," Aerum said making her confused at the same time she little know what she was talking about.

"Its okay Yoona, I really don't wanna know anything," Aera was about to walk towards the kitchen when she hold her hand. "Please dont run away from me, i need to told you every single thing," Aerum said, Aera let out a sigh and look at her.

"I really messed up, I lied you and Jungkook, I hide my identity," she said and Aera sat down beside her. "Just listen me before going on conclusion," Aera nodded her head.

"I am Aerum, Your best friend in high school," Her eyes widen, She is in shocked. She look at her. " How's that pos--" "please just listen me," Aera shut her mouth and Aerum continue.