11| ㄴPastㄱ

You can skip if you don't wanted to know the past.

Seven years ago (FLASHBACK)

Its a first day of the High school. He walk inside with a lost and sad girl, Aera. She still looking at the floor, and this side of her hurt him.

"Jungkook," Aerum walk towards them followed by Jimin. She look at him with confused face. Jimin smiled at Aera.

"Hello Aera," He said and she smiled back after bowing. "Aera? Who is she," Aerum asked with confusion. "She is the girl I told you about," Jimin whisper and she nodded. Looking at broken girl.

She smiled at her. "Hello Aera I am Aerum," She give her hand and she galdly shake it. She is kind of friendly with her. " You are cute," Aerum said and she smiled at him.

Looking at beautiful smiled Jungkook smiled and it doesn't unnoticed by the two of his friends. Aerum feel jealousy so she pouted. Jimin rest his hand on her shoulder taking her towards the class leaving both Aera and Jungkook alone.

"Don't bother yourself, she is silly," she said and walk with with Aera towards the class. They both entered and everyone shit their mouth. They look at them with wide open eyes. They never thoughted he will bring the girl here.

"Don't bother with them just sat beside me," He said and she nodded. Suddenly the door open revealing a handsome boy. He walk inside and look at jungkook. "Thats my seat," he said and she look at him. HIs heart start beating faster. She doesn't know this was his seat.

She about to hold her bag when he hold her wrist. "Who are you?" His beating faster just looking her innocent eyes. "She is Aera," Jungkook said making all the face turn towards him.

"You know her," Taehyung asked and he just nodded. "Just sat behind," Jungkook said and taehyung place her bag behind the Aera seat. 'She is his girlfriend,' he thoughted.

_________

2 months went By without their knowing. Aera open up with everyone. She become good friend of Aerum and she is really funny person, but there is a small tention between two taller males.

Jungkook still don't know that Taehyung like her beacuse Jungkook told him that he like her. The two boys know that he love her so Taehyung stay silent.

"Lets go for shopping," Aerum said out of sudden. She look towards Aera who has no interest of doing shopping. The three boys look at her unbelievable faces.

"Ahhh please," Aerum said and looking at her cute pouted face jimin and Aera Give up. "Okay i will go with you," Aera said earning a giggle from her friend. The two other boys let out sigh and join them.