NEW UPCOMING BOOK

ECHOES OF SILENT PETALS  [JJK]

The rain mirrored the storm raging inside Jungkook

The rain mirrored the storm raging inside Jungkook. He watched Do Hana, her once vibrant spirit replaced by a hollow shell. Her eyes, once sparkling with the joy of flowers, were dull, reflecting the misery he had inflicted upon her. The guilt gnawed at him, but it was overshadowed by a consuming thirst for revenge. He had to make her pay, for his sister, for his father, for everything they had lost.

Do Hana was a ghost, her presence barely a whisper in the opulent mansion. She moved like a shadow, her words a mere echo in the grand halls. Jungkook had crushed her, stripped her of her dignity, her innocence, her very will to live. He had forced her into his world, into a twisted game of love and vengeance. Her silent acceptance, her resigned obedience, fuelled his rage and twisted it into a suffocating obsession.

Do Yunhi, the murderer of his sister, watched with a smug smirk. She had orchestrated it all, framing Do Hana, her stepsister, to protect herself. The plan worked flawlessly, but she hadn't anticipated the monster she had unleashed in Jungkook. He was no longer the boy she had once known, but a beast driven by pain, a shadow of his former self, consumed by the desire to break Do Hana, piece by piece, to extract a revenge as brutal as the pain she had inflicted upon him. Do Hana, trapped in a web of betrayal and deceit, remained silent, her spirit crushed under the weight of his hatred, her only solace the fleeting hope that one day, the storm would pass, and perhaps, he would see the truth buried under the ashes of his rage.

__________

Coming soon.....