7| ㄴChangeㄱ

Its almost 1 month since Jungkook change his behaviour towards me. I don't know what the reason, am I ignoring him? Or he want someone else attention.

He bearly comeback home and when ever he always with Yoona. These day they most stay with each other and whenever he comeback home he always go to Yoona first and after that he comes to me.

Now I realise I am not more then his mistress. She is his wife and deep down I am jealous from her, but the one thing is not change is he come to me when he was going to office just for me for fixing his tie.

Its silly right, just like today. "Aera please help me," he said stood up, I walk towards him and concentrate on his tie. He glance at me but the intimacy between us was disappear.

"Here..." I said and fix his tie. I backed a little. "Aera I--" "Jungkook... are you ready," Yoona voice here from the living room. Jungkook sign and look at me. "Let's talk when i comeback," he said before walking out from the room. The tear fell from my eyes.

"You always said that i am your first priority but now everything change... Do you even love me Jungkook Or I just predict of you loving me," I said and walk inside the bathroom. This pain unbearable. I don't know what to do or not.

I open my mobile and called Jimin oppa. "Oppa... I am not coming today, I need sometime," I said and quickly hang up the call. I fixed myself before walkibgvout from the bathroom. I change my clothes and walk out after locking the front door.

_______

"The risk is getting higher," Jimin said, infront of him there are Jungkook, Yoona and other people who are including in his mafia business seated. They are in secret meeting room.

"The other mafia gang collaborate with them it means that the risk is getting higher," Jimin said concerned. "Jungkook, we need more man, for this fight," Yoona let out a sigh. She seriously don't want in this kind of things but its a only way she can be with Jungkook.

From past months she closed with him and he trust her, but did she worth of trust. "Thk gang are really powerful, they are the same gang who attack on your wedding day," Jungkook slam his hand. He pissed off right now. Every plan he made always get failed. Its never held before but now its feel like someone betraying him.

"Jimin, Arrange more man talk with Min, all i want to kill them beacuse they are the only gang against me," he said walk out from the recreat meeting room. He walk towards the elevator followed by Yoona.

"Its okay Jungkook we make another plan," she said and smiled at him, he stay silent. He walk out from the elevator walking towards his office but he notice something. Aera was not here, he walk inside and called her but she didn't recieved the call.