What I am

The lights in the estate, shut off. The candles, were out. It was almost pitch black in the room.

"Hmm. Where shall I begin...Master." I say, evilly.

"From the beginning."

"Alright." I say, stepping closer to Eliza. I could smell the Fear rolling off of her. I liked it.

"Well, when I was 15, I thought I was half demon. I had a brother named Toby. My father was a demon and my mother was a mortal. My father was abusive. One day, I snapped. Mother was going to hurt Toby, and I got mad. I killed her. I tore her to pieces. I liked it. I took my brother and ran. My father chased us. He almost killed me, but I was saved. By Slenderman. He took Toby and I to the Creepypasta Mansion. I was already insane, so the house didn't hurt me. Toby, when insane. He couldn't handle it. He was killed.

For a year, I stayed there. I started getting stronger. More powerful. One day, I got mad over something stupid. I locked myself in a bathroom. I looked into the mirror, and I was different. I had wings, up to my forearm was dark grey, and my eyes were red. I had fangs, and my hands were claws.

Slenderman found out who and what I was. There is a prophecy about a immortal who would save the Creepypasta realm, or destroy it. It described her dark form, and I found out it was me. It also said I was going to have a companion. A mate.

Apparently said mate was Slenderman. I didn't want anything to do with that stuff. A few weeks later, I was kicked out." I stopped and turned to jim, grinning.

"Jim here, bumped into me. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He found out what I was, and wanted to make a contract. I accepted." I bowed to Master. "Now I serve him."

When they realized I was finished, they all let out a breath. Sebastian was smirking at me. Master was sitting there, staring at me. Eliza looked ready to piss herself. The servants looks at me, with curiosity. Potts spoke first. "Can you show us your real form?"

"Well, I changed it, but I'll show you my form I have now." I said, then concentrated. I grew black dragon wings, horns on my head, I grew fangs, up to my elbow became dark grey, my eyes glowed, and a dark aura erupted around me. The servants studied me. I stretched my wings, and it felt nice. Eliza sauntered up to me. "I'm not afraid of you." She says. I could smell her fear.

I grinned down at her. "Liar. I can smell your fear." I looked at Sebastian. "Cant you?" He smirks at me. "Indeed I can."

I chuckle. Master walks up to me, slowly. He reaches out, and touches my wings. I flex them a little. He looks at me head at my miny horns. They stand out near my white hair. Sebastian approaches. "I've heard much about you. You are the talk of the underworld. Even Satan is gossiping."

I chuckle. "Glad to know I've made an impression." He smirks. "Indeed you have..." He murmeres.

Jake hugs me. "I'm still your friend!"

Roy fist bumps me. "Wicked."

Potts stares at me, then grins. "I knew I liked you for a reason."

Eliza looks at them like their crazy. "Are you guys crazy!?! She's a monster! A demon!" Sebastian glares at her. "Mistress, are you not aware of what I am?" She looks at him, then her eyes widen. "Sebastian, your not a monster! She is!"

"How so?" I step it, "Just because you don't like me? How does that make me a monster?"

"Umm.." she thinks. She doesn't come up with anything. She stays silent.

'Thanks' I mentally think to Sebastian. He smirks my way. 'Your very welcome.'

I roll my eyes, but grin. I turn serious. "None of you can tell anyone. If you even murmer it to anyone I will have to kill you." I say. They each nod. I use compulsion on them all except Sebastian telling them that they can't say anything.