New Comer, New Job?

I'm hiding from Sebastian, or avoiding him. Which isn't working, because we work side by side. Right now we are cleaning the library, and I'm pretty much avoiding going near him.

Whenever he gets the chance,.he pets my head, because the cat ears haven't went away yet. And, I have a flipping tail. It's kinda fun to have.

"Good job, Sebastian." I say, when we finish. I feel something tug on my tail, and turn around. "No, Sebastian." I say, and exit the room. I hear a sigh, but I continue on. I feel a nagging in my head, and go to my masters study, to see what he needs. "Chaos," he says when I enter, "I need you to go to the queens castle for me, to deliver something." He says.

(I don't know if England has a queen, but go along with it. Also, in this story England doesn't have cars, they have carriages, just pretend. Pretty much like black butler. ^.^)

I bow. "Yes Master." I stand up and get the letter. Then, I'm gone.

When I'm half way there, I put up my hood, making sure to hide my ears.

I arrive at the castle. They wouldn't let me in until I showed then that I worked for Master Crescent. After I showed then my I.d., they apologized a lot. It got annoying, fast.

The guards take me to a room with a large red wooden door. The door handle looked fancy, and I was guessing that that room is where.the queen resided. The guard knocked on the door, and I heard a muffled 'enter'. We entered the room, and the guard bowed. I did to.

"Rise." A feminine voice says. We do, and I study the people in front of me. One, looks like a butler. He has white hair, and a white butler outfit. His eyes are violet. The other person, I couldn't really tell. She had a black dress on, but her face was covered by a black veil. I started at her in wonder.

"Why have you come?" The butler spoke. I broke from my trance. "I have a letter, from the Crescent Earl." I hand him the letter. I bow once more, and go.to leave, when the butler stops me.

"Who are you?"

I grin, but don't turn around. "I'm simply a maid, at the Crescent estate." Then I leave.

I arrive at Master's estate. I feel like something bad was gonna happen. I hear voices from inside, Master, Sebastian, and someone else.

I enter the house, and make my way towards my master's study, where the voices are coming from. I enter, and the voices stop, and eyes are on me. I look around. Master is at his desk, but not in this chair. He's standing, with his.hands on the desk. Sebastian is standing calmly beside a chair, which is currently being used by a stranger. I go stand beside Master, when they go back to talking. I look at the person in the chair.

He has black hair, that looked blue. His eyes, or eye was blue. Left eye was covered by an eyepatch. He was wearing fancy clothes. He had a sneer on his face, and he was pretty young, masters age.

"I said no." Master says. The newcomer smirks. "Well why not? It would benefit us both. you need more money-"

"I have all the money I need." Master interrupts. Newcomer snorts. "Then why did you send the letter?"

"Yes, I did send a letter, agreeing to her majesty's request. But that doesn't mean I will work with you. Your're the queens guard dog, whereas I am the queen's Lion. That doesn't mean we must work side by side."

Newcomer smirks again. I was getting a uncomfortable feeling. "And if I told you her majesty ordered us to work together? Join companies?" Masters face turned into a thoughtful one. "I would obey."

Newcomer stood up. "Well, then we will be seeing each other a lot. Her majesty ordered me to work with you, on cases from now on." He looked at me. "Who might you be?"

I scowled on the inside, but kept a straight face. I bowed. "I go by C, and I'm head maid here at the Crescent estate. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.."

"Call me Ciel."

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ciel."