This Is War (part 2)

We ran to the town hall, in the Hunan world. Everything there was hectic. Buildings were destroyed, Humans were running around in confusion, screaming for their lives.

When they saw us, a man ran up to us and asked us to save them.

Really?

I looked at him, my expression stern. "Get all humans to Michigan, Server. (Made up place) You'll be safe there."

I'm about to run off, when he stops us. He studies each of us.

"You guys look familiar." He says skeptically. I smirk, and lower my hood, showing my red eyes, fangs, and ears. He gasps, and looks at the others. He points at us.

"You...you're....C-Creepypastas..." he goes into fetal position. "Don't kill me!"

I chuckle at him. "No, no. We're here to save the day." He looks up at us. Slender says that we have to go. The man thanks us, and we run off.

We were still a while from town hall, and the humans were.getting annoying. They were screaming every time something happened. The other pasta's came, and protected most of the human man's, the stupid ones died. Most of the shadow children had died, but it seemed as though they were going to town hall.

It seems like the humans are glad we are here. Once they realized we were helping them, they tried to help us.

Idiots.

A few people were even controlling over us. Some with Slender, Splendor, and even Offender. Some girls were even canceling over ME. Kinda creepy.

I slashed another shadow child, and it blew up. Slender and I were.breathing heavy, and Splendor was just bouncing around, killing the 'naughty children' as he called them. I look around.

Cars were flipped over, the streets were a mess. Buildings were destroyed, there were bodies around, but not a whole lot since we arrived.

Jeff was fighting a rather large shadow being, and it looked like he was struggling. He tried to pick much it, but it grabs his hand, and starts squeezing. Before I can do anything, Offender comes to his rescue, sending a white tendril through the shadow. Jeff smirks at.him, saying thanks. Offender smirks back.

Kat and Ben are fighting side by side. Kat with her poison tipped daggers, Ben with his sword, shield, and his electronic manipulation. They both take down a shadow being together, hand in hand. Once it's down, they smile at grandmother, and run off.

The Rake and Jane are fairing just fine. Jane smirks every time she kills one, yelling "point one Jane!" Rake smiles slightly when she does it, then goes back to being emotionless and serious.

Sebastian and Claude are making a contest out of it. Claude stays serious, while Sebastian tries to agitate him.

Undertaker and Laughing Jack are having fun. They're scaring the shadow beings, along with the humans. But they aren't doing any harm, at least to the humans. Undertaker with his famous corpse scythe, and Laughing Jack with his claws and shark teeth.

Grell is whining about everything. Every time a shadow comes at him, he squeals and rips it to shreds with his chainsaw death scythe. It's pretty funny.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by someone squeezing next to me. I look over to see two twins, a boy and a girl. They both have black hair, and bright green eyes. The boy has glasses, a kinda bloody white shirt,.black skinny jeans and converse. The girl has a blue.shirt with a minion on it, white bloody skinny jeans, and converse. They both are smiling at me in a creepy way.

"Errr....can I help you?" I say, trying to be nice. I'm surprised they aren't scared, with my glowing red eyes and fangs. And the fact.that I'm covered in blood.

"You're Chaos, our favorite creepypasta! I read a lot of fan fictions about you! And take a lot of quizzes! Your favorite color is blue, you're seventeen years.ol- the girl starts. I can't help but think she's bii.

They are oblivious to the.shadow being coming up behind them, so I flash behind them and cut the being in half. It hisses, then explodes.into shadows. They stare in awe. I smirk a little.

"I advise you to get to Server. It's the only safe place, at the moment. " I tell them, before.running off with Slender, towards the town hall.

*

We finally get out there, and I'm surprised. The other pasta's, demons, and reapers are there waiting. They are staring at the hall, with a stern expression. I take a deep breath, before sprinting up the steps, and kicking the door town.

Inside, was clean. It looked untouched. I was impressed by the strength of the building. I run through the building, searching for Nico and Sally. I pick up their scents, and run up the stairs, into a room. The door was boarded.up, but I body slammed it and it flew off Its hinges.

Inside the room, was.Nick and Sally sitting on two.chairs, back to back. Their wrists were tied to the chairs arms, and they looked beaten up. My heart clenched at the sight.

They look at me when I enter. Their eyes widen. "No, it's a trap! Run!!" They both yell. I cock my head, and then I'm slammed into a wall, face first. My cheek is pressed against the wall, and so is my body. There is a hand on the back of my head, keeping me there.

I hear a deep chuckle. "Glad you could make it." A male voice says. I growl.

'Damn it..'

There is a giggle, and I raise an eyebrow. I hear Nico struggling, and I want to help him. I start struggling, but I just get slammed into the wall.

"What do you want?" I growl out. There's a chuckle. "Well, I want to rule, as you have probably guessed. But, I needed help."

I get confused. "Who would help you?" I growl. He laughs again.

"I would." A familiar voice says. The hand in the back if my head leaves, so I turn around. There are two people standing there.

One, is Hannah. She is standing next to Sally, holding a knife to her throat. I clench my jaw. The other, is...wait, me!?!

No....my shadow self. My old Beast form. My nightmare. My fear.

The monster in me.

She, is holding a dagger to Nico's neck. He is trying his Damn hardest to get away from it. Sally is trying not to cry, as blood streams down her neck. My eyes narrow, and I flash towards Hannah, and....well I'm going to call her Beast. I flash towards them and shove them away from them.

There's a deep chuckle, and I growl then turn around. My eyes widen, and I gasp.

Standing there, is a man with pitch black hair, and red eyes. He has fangs a little sharper than mine, and he is smirking a smirk I often wear on my face.

Standing there, was my father.

My eyes widen even more, when he changes to a familiar person.

He grows red/black wings, and his hair grows a little. His eyes start glowing a bright red. Something picks in my mind.

' He Comes...'

"Hello, love." He smirks, "miss me?"

I narrow my eyes, and growl out one word.

"Zalgo."

Zalgo, was my father.

*

Oooh. Things are getting spicy, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, you can still comment your pasta, I will still add them. ~.~