Alternative Ending

Authors Note: If you liked the other ending, and want it to stay like that, then don't read this.

This is a different ending, where she gets revived.

DON'T READ IF YOU PREFERE HER DEAD.

Chaos's perspective

Death, is odd. It's quiet. It's numb. It's..boring. It sucks having people not be able to see you. It sucks not being able to hug the ones I care for, or tell them something, or to comfort them.

Currently I'm wandering the human realm, looking at the damage from the battle. There was still bodies lying around, but nobody alive was here. I wander into the forest, where the portal to my world is.

I'm about to go through the portal, when I'm pulled somewhere.

I look around, and my jaw clenches.

A few feet away, are people in hoods. They are standing around a circle, with MY BODY in it. They were chanting some odd things. I felt a pull towards my body, and I took off sprinting in the opposite direction.

Why are you running, you might ask. Well, messing with the death of a pasta is bad. You are not supposed to try and bring them back. EVER. It's against the 'law'. It would probably be easy to bring me back, but the person who brought me back would be tortured and killed.

I arrived in the Creepypasta Mansion. A few people were in the living room. People being Jeff, Slender, Sally, and Ben.

I had to get their attention.

Summoning all of my energy, I managed to tip a lamp over, sending it to the ground with a crash. All heads turned towards the lamp.

"Wuut." Ben said, floating towards the lamp.

I walk towards the front door, and fling a picture off a wall,it landing in front of the door.

Sally gets up, and comes towards the picture. It had a picture of all of us in it. Sally looks around, closes her eyes, and then surprisingly looks at ME.

I wave a little at her. She smiles. I motion for her to follow me, and hurry. She turns to the others, to see them staring at her. "Follow me!.Chaos needs our help!"

Everybody jumps us,and follows Sally, who is following me,who is sprinting into the forest.

----Time skip---

We arrive where the humans were. I gasped when we arrive, because MY BODY WAS FLOATING. I feel the pull get stronger, and look at Sally. 'Stop them..' I mouth to her. She nods, taking out Charlie the bear.

The others glare at the humans. Jeff takes out his knife, Ben gets his sword, and Slender takes out his tentacles. They murder the humans, while I try not to get sucked into the circle.

You're probably asking 'why don't you go into the circle, don't you wanna live?' Well, yes, I do. But if I did that, then the Creepypasta's will be tortured and killed. I don't want that. For anyone.

Sally walks towards the circle, and erases it with her foot. My bids stops floating and lays mindlessly on the ground, motionless. Everybody looks at Slender, but he's already walking away, looking defeated. My heart clenched.

"We could do it, you know." Jeff suddenly says. Everyone turns to him. Slender stops walking, and looks at him. I float closer to Jeff, curious. I poke his cheek, letting him know I'm here. He slightly smiles, but he goes serious.

"I could bring her back." He says, carelessly. Slender speaks up. "Why would you do that, child. You know you would be killed."

Jeff's eyebrows furrow, and he grows angry. "I've seen the way everyone acts around the house! Lifeless! Depressed! It's...sickening!" He turns to Ben. "Youve even stopped haunting people!" He says. Ben looks away.

I look at Jeff, and poke his cheek, but he actually looks at ME. "No Chaos! Don't try to say otherwise!--"

"Jeff..." I say, weakly.

"You know it's true-"

"Jeff..?"

"Youve been here the whole--"

"JEFF!!!"I scream.He looks at me,then looks away. Then looks back, wide eyed. "How..?"

"Jeff. How can you see me?"

Somebody clears their throat, and I turn around. Slender, and Ben are staring at me. My eyes widen. "How can you guys see me...?" Sally comes into view, and stares as me.

I stare back. "Sally...?"

Suddenly, tears are streaming down her face. She runs up, and hugs me. My eyes widen even more. I....I can feel her....I can...I CAN FEEL HER.

"How can I feel you..?" She smiles,a genuine smile. I give her a knowing look. "Who was it."

"It was....me..." A voice says.

I turn around. If it was possible, my eyes would have widened even more. The TrendorMan is sitting on the ground in the circle beside my body. He is holding his wrist to 'my' mouth. I reach up and touch my actual mouth, and when I look at my fingers, there's blood on them.

I look at Trender, to see him breathing heavy. "Why..?"

"Because they need you." He says, slowly. I reach over and throw his wrist away from 'my' mouth. I try to pick him up, but he shoves me in the circle, and I get pulled back into my body.

It hurt, being pulled into a solid body. It's like breaking through water that hadn't been touched in forever, when doing to belly flop wrong.

I take a huge breath, and slowly sit up. I felt disgusting. I was how I was in the battle. There were blood stains over me, a whole in my stomach, and a black eye.

...But I was alive nonetheless.

And it was good to be back.

Suddenly, a lot of arms were wrapped around me. I look up to see Slender, Ben, Jeff, Sally, and eventually Trendor. I chuckle. I feel something wet on the top of my head, but don't day anything.

Because I was crying to.