Little Earl

A half an hour.

That's how long I've been hiding out here. I know some of the pasta's are looking for me, but do I really want to be found? Not really. I believe that is the first.time they have seen my cry.

"Chaos..?" A voice says from under me. I look down from my search in a tree. I'm in bat form. I look like a baby bat. I'm hanging upside down from a branch.

'Yeah, it's me..' I say in Jeff's mind. He sighs in relief. "You gotta come home. We are having a meeting. Slender sent me to get you."

I hiss at his name. 'Jeff. I don't want to be near him. Ever.'

He looks at me for a minute then approaches. I unlock my feet from their hold on the branch, and I fly to Jeff, and land on his shoulder. 'But, Will go. But I'm staying right here.'

(Picture of bat in Comments.)

"Alright." He says, then heads towards the house. I make a squeak noise when he moves too fast, and I am.most fall off of his shoulder. He chuckles. 'M staying in bat form, and not moving from this spot...' I tell myself.

We arrive at the house. Everyone is in the living room, sittong. The Rake is in a red chair a little away from the others with his head down. Sally and Nico are next to each other on a red loveseat. Slender is standing in the middle. Jeff and I enter and sit on a chair, beside the Rake. Slender speaks.

"Where is Chaos?" He speaks, firmly. Jeff narrows his eyes, but motions to me. I hiss at Slender. He just stares.

He clears his throat. "I've called this meeting, because of the upcoming war we are having. I believe we all should start training for it." He turns to Nico and Sallly. "You two, will stay away from the fighting. You both are too young to be in this."

Sally opens her mouth. "Hey, I can fight! I'm 10 now, I'm old enough!" She speaks. I mentally applauds her bravery. Slender shakes his head, and I roll my black bat eyes.

I feel eyes on me, and I scan the room, nobody is looking at me. I look to my right, and The Rake is the one watching. His eyes are filled with regret, sorrow, and..love?

I wave unite hand at him. He nods back. We both look over to Slender, to see him looking at us. I raise a nonexistent eyebrow at him. He seethes. I mentally laugh at him.

'Retard.' I say to myself.

He looks away, and continues speaking. "Anyway, the strongest should be on the frontlines. Those would be Jeff, Ben, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Jane, Ticci Toby, Hoodie, Masky, Rake, Sonic, Smile, Seedeater, Happyappy, and clockwork. I will see to my brothers.

Chaos with be focusing on the leader of enemy. I will be fighting beside her."

I cringe at this information. 'Pppffft. I'll ditch him.'

I know I'm acting childish, but I don't want to be anywhere near him. Suddenly, and idea comes to mind. I connect my mind with everyone else's in the room. Their heads turn to me. "Would it help if I got some more help? I met a few people in Britian, and I believe they would help if I asked"

"Who are they?" Slender asks.

"Shimigami's, and Demons."

He thinks for a moment. "Yes, go. Now."

"Bitch, don't tell me what to do." I say, crossing my tiny arms. He seethes. "Please..go." he says. I nod. "Mhm."

I fly out the front door, after Ben opens it for me. Then, I teleport until I get to little Ciel Phantomhive's estate. I turn back into my normal form. My wolf ears pop out of my head, along with my long black tail. I wag my tail as I approach the door. I put my hood up.