Truth Revealed

My eyes widen I'm shock. I was so confused. I thought Slender had killed him? How is he Zalgo? If he's Zalgo, then who was mom, really.

Confusion turns to anger. I was angry, that he lived and my real mom did not.

"What. The. Hell." We're the only words my mouth could produce. Zalg- father chuckles. He starts slowly approaching me, and I watch him with apprehensive eyes. He stops about a foot away.

"I'm sure you're confused. Let me clear the confusion." He starts to circle me, and has this faraway look on his eyes. Beast and Hannah watch silently, having removed the weapons from the kids necks. They were also watching curiously.

"I knew your mother, when we were very young. In human years, probably around sixteen, around your current age. I met her in the underworld, actually. I suppose we just hit it off. About six months later, I found out she was pregnant," he looks at me, "with you." He starts circling again.

"At first, I didn't much care, for I thought she wouldn't wish to keep it. She did. We had a huge argument about it.

That night, I left. I never thought about it, until I came across a certain book." He waves his hand, and in his hand appears the book, stating what I am. He turns to a page, skims it, and reads.

"The king of the underworld the year of 1997 will impregnate a powerful immortal, the element warrior. The outcome of their union, will be the key to the fate of the Creepypasta world. The child will come of age, and gain her true powers." He stops reading, and looks at me.

I don't say anything, and I'm looking down. So that's who my mother was..The Elemental warrior..

I've read about her. It wrote about how she saved the world from being overrun by Demons, in 1943. Dang...she was old.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Zal-- FATHER putting a hand on my shoulder. I took up at him with my now calm but confused eyes, to see him staring down at me. He opens his mouth to speak, but suddenly he is thrown away from me by a black tendril.

Oh. Slender's here.

He has father pinned against a wall by at least five tentacles. He looks fairly pissed off.

I take the chance to get Sally and Nico out of here. I don't want to waste a lot of time, so I pin Hannah and Beast to the wall with my mind, and sling Sally and Nico over my shoulders, and take off running.

I knew once I was far away, that they would be unpinned. When I heard one pair of footsteps- running footsteps I jumped in the air, pushed Sally and Nico on my back, and transformed into a huge white wolf with a star around my right eye. I landed, with Sally and Nico on my back, along with a saddle that just happened to be there. (Cough cough Slender cough)

They held on for dear life while I was running at full speed. I knew Beast was the one chasing me because a regular demon couldn't keep up. I dodged side turned cars, debris from buildings, and frantic humans. When they saw me, they got even more scared and took off running. I didn't pay attention to them, they weren't my main priority right now.

I knew I had to get them away from her. I knew she didn't want them, she wanted me. I found Splendorman and Trendor side by side, not fighting at the moment, they had cleared most of that area. I screamed in their minds to take the kids, and they caught them when I jumped over the Slender's. I took off running again.

While I was running, I found myself in a forest. It wasn't Slender's, this one was lighter, but there was no noise.

...Fantastic. I'm in Zalgo's forest. But nobody was here, they were all fighting.

I kept running, still hearing Beast behind me. She was catching up. I notice the ground beneath me, changed. It was dirt, not grass anymore.

I ran some more. I had turned back into my normal form. I heard Beast stop behind me, so I tried to slow down and stop running.

But it was too late.

Apparently at the end of this forest, was a cliff. I had just- stupidly- ran over that cliff. Luckily, I grabbed into the ledge. I looked up, to see Beast staring down at me, grinning. She stepped on my hand, causing my to cringe. When I'm about to let go of the edge, I grab her ankle with my other hand.

And she comes down with me.

In the air, we are fighting. She has her claws, and I have my fists. She's clawing at me, while I'm punching and kicking her.

It's a standstill. We are equal. Nobody could win.

We look down at the same time. The ground is approaching, but it looked slow motion. I tried to grow my wings,.but I didn't have the energy.

I heard a familiar voice scream no, and that was it.

CRUNCH!!

*

Authors note:

Soo, is this the end of Soldiering On? Or is it not?

Truth be told, I haven't the faintest clue.

That's why you should comment. PLEASE!!!

I'm totally lost!

I'm serious!

I forced myself to write this chapter..