Saving You

After my little fit everyone went to bed. I asked if f Grell could stay, and Master said yes.

I couldn't sleep that night. I didn't want to have another nightmare. I didn't want to have another...episode. I looked down at Grell, who had his head on my shoulder. Now that I really look, he's pretty cute.

But he's wayy older then me. I'm 17. He's like...well he looks 21. He's probably 1000.

What's up with me and older guys? I let out a chuckle when Grell snuggled into my side more. It tickled.

I yawned, and later back down. Grell wrapped himself around me, still sleeping. I rolled over, and fell asleep.

*

I was in town with the servants. We had to get Christmas decorations.

Did I mention that it's December now? Well it is. Snow, cold weather, Christmas lights, Christmas trees. My favorite time of the year.

It's December 21, and we are decorating the manor. With Sebastian and I's speed, it'll be done in no time.

When we get the lights, we head home. Grell had been gone for a few days, with Undertaker. They had business to attend to.

We got home and Sebastian and I immediately start hanging the lights. The tree was already set up, in the dining room. It had green red and white lights.

When we finished decorating, we admired our work. I turned to him. "Good job, Sebastian."

"As to you, Chaos." He nodded. I nod, and leave the room, answering my masters call.

I knock on his door, but there is no answer. I raise an eyebrow, and enter. The window behind master's desk is wide open, and papers are flying everywhere. I sigh.

"It was my fault for forgetting who he pissed off." I say to myself. I leave the room, after organizing his study. Jake comes running to me, holding a paper. He trips, and I catch him. He blushes and hands me the paper.

'Hello, servants of the Crescent estate. I regret to inform you that your master will not be returning. You see, he messed with the wrong people. If you want him back, bring a check of 10,000 dollars. That's all you need to know. Goodbye.'

I sigh again. I rub my temple, and look at Sebastian. "Sebastian, I will return shortly. It seems Master has gotten himself into trouble."

The servants turn to me. "Good luck miss Chaos!" They say together. I nod to them, then disappear.

I'm sprinting through the forest, following masters scent. These Black Daggers are apparently idiots.

As I'm sprinting, I catch another scent. I follow that one. I jump through the trees, making sure to be silent. There is a man running through the forest, away from the manor. He has a gun strapped to his back. I jump in front of him.

He gasps, and gets his gun. He shoots at me, but I catch the bullets between the fingers of my right hand. His eyes widen. I pin him to a tree by his neck. "Who do you work for?" I ask, faking a smile.

He tries to pry my hand off of his neck. I tighten my grip. "Hurry, now. I'm not a very patient person.." I say. "A man..named...Saker..." I loosen my grip a little. "Where is your hideout?"

"Frigga manor..." he says. I smile a closed eye smile, then snap his neck. I continue sprinting through the forest, when I get tackled by a red blop.

"Oh my Cc!!! I've missed yo--" I throw him off of me. "Grell, I don't have time." I say, then start sprinting. He follows.