Aftermath

I pulled away at the sound of the door opening. The Rake was blushing, I wore a blank face.

On the inside, my heart was pounding, with an unknown adrenaline. People asked me what we did, but I walked past them, to the front door and outside.

Once outside, I started sprinting. I don't know.where I was going, I just felt the need to get somewhere.

I don't know where.that somewhere is.

I heard someone calling my name, so I stop sprinting, and turn around. My mask was up, hiding everything except my eyes.

It was The Rake, he was running/ crawling after me. My hearts beat increased.

"Was....was it that bad..?' He asks, after catching his breath. I look down, and shake my head. His eyes flash with hope. "Was it...good?" I look him in the eye, and nod slowly. His eyes widen.

Suddenly, he is picked up, and slammed against a tree. By a black tendril. I look behind him to see Slender, with his tendrils whipping around behind him angrily. He approaches the rake, and starts beating him up.

I flash over, and throw.him.away from the Rake, and stand in between them. This gets Slender even more pissed off.

"Let him..beat me." The Rake says weakly from behind me. I turn around, horrified that he would say something like that. I shake my head frantically. "Hell no! Why the fuck would I do that?"

"Because..I touched what was his.." he says, then falls unconscious.

This pissed ME off.

I look at Slender. He is slightly calmed down, and his tendrils are retreating into his back. Halfway up my arms have turned grey/black, my eyes are glowing red, even my tail and ears are black. My hair stays brown. My tail is wagging behind my, but not with joy, with anger.

(She has a wolf tail that is black. Sorry, not a cat one.)

"I. Am. Not. Yours. I'm not your anything. First, never made anything official, and second, I never fucking agreed to this. Fuck you." I speak venomously.

"You are mine."

I'm slammed against a tree, and my mask is ripped off. I growl at Slender, who is the one pinning me. "I'll prove it." With that, he rips his mouth open, and crashes it on mine. I bite him, and push him away. Tears are streaming down my face, and for the first time, I'm afraid of Slender.

Very afraid.

The front door opens in the distance, and there is the sound of pounding footsteps, getting closer. I'm fighting Slender.

I have my swords/katana's out, and we are fighting away. I had made the first strike, my anger got the best if me.

I was distracted when someone yelled stop, and I look over Slender's shoulder. That was my first mistake, I get punched in the face, it goes to my cheek.

By now I was a busted lip, a bloody nose, and a bruised cheek. I probably have cracked ribs, and bruises all over my body.

Nico, Sally, Jeff, Ben, E.J, L.J, Jane, and Ticci Toby run towards us. Slender and I are at a stand still.

I'm im pailed with a tendril, and one movement it will go through my darkened heart. I have my Katana in his chest, ready twist it and it will destroy his lungs, and heart.

I hiss at Slender. "Do it." I say. There is movement behind me, and then a gasp. I don't move, neither does Slender. Sally and Nico run up to Slender. Sally is sobbing, Nico looks very confused, but scared.

"Daddy...please..don't do it.." Nico walks to me. "Momma...it's not worth it.."

But me and slender are having a state down. Slowly, his tendril exits my chest, and I slowly take my Katana out of his. Everyone sighs in relief. I get my mask, dust it off, and putt it back on.

I walk several yards away, hiding from them. I've never.been so scared on my life. Not of my father, my mother, or Sebastian.

Tears fall from my eyes, into the dead leaves covering the forest floor. I sit back against the tree, and bring my knees up and hug them. My tail wraps around my right side, ending under my legs. My ears are against my head.

I burry my face in my knees, and sob. I don't care if anyone hears me, I'm tired of keeping everything in, and I'm done with it.

'How....how did this happen because of a stupid game..?' I ask myself. Suddenly arms go around me, and I immediatly stiffen.

'Please don't be Slender..'

I slowly lift my head up to look. It's Navaeh. I mentally sigh in relief. "Hi Navaeh...sorry you have to see me like this..."

She hums, but I understand it as 'its alright.'

She hugs me tighter, and I sob into her chest.

(She looks like Renomon from Digimon.)