Games

"What's all this blood?" He asks. Sally looks at me, pleasingly. "Sally's on her period!!" I pretty much yell. Sally scowls at me, buys nods to Slender. He makes a disgusted 'face' and leaves. I grin cheekily at Sally, and she remains scowling.

"Oh shhhhhh. What else was I supposed to say?" I ask. She shrugs. We clean up her bed, by taking off the bloody blankets and pillows, and me giving her some if mind to borrow. Ben bursts into the room.

"Get your buts downstairs, were playing games! Game night, bitches!" He yells, running out of the room. Sally and I raise eyebrows to each other, shrug, then follow a exited Ben. When we get downstairs, pretty much ever creepypasta I know is there. The Rake, Slender, e.j, l.j, Jane the killer, Jeff, Kat, Ben, Hoodie, Masky, Ticci Toby.

Kat bounces over to me, with Ben following her like I lost puppy. She beams at me. "Guess what!?!" She yells. I raise an eyebrow at her, "what?" I ask. She looks at Ben, then at me. "Ben asked me out!" She says. Ben blushes. I grin. Then, a second later, I have him pinned against a wall by his neck, him dangling in the air.

"If you hurt her, I will kill you." I say, smiling sweetly. Then, I drop him. "Damn, Chaos. Why so protective?" Jeff asks. I turn to him. "She's my cousin, doofus." I tell him. He takes it in, and I turn back to Kat. "If he hurts you," I hit my Palm with my fist, "come tell me." I say, grinning evilly. She rolls her eyes playfully, and nods. I ruffle her hair, and she pouts.

(For those of you that don't know, in this book Kat (who is owned by my sister) is 13 and Ben is 15.)

"First game, truth or dare!" Ben announces. We all sit on the couches, chairs, or the floor, or couch or chair arms. I was on the couch next to Sally, Slender, and on Slender's other side was L.J. I look at slender. "They dragged you into this?" I ask. He sighs, and nods. I laugh at him. He scowls at me. I grin cheekily. He rolls his 'eyes.'

Nico walks down the stairs. He runs to me, looks me up and down, and gasps. I raise an eyebrow and ask what's wrong. He climbs on my lap, and thus on my cat ears. I twitch them, and wag my tail.

(Technicccaly they are wolf ears, but I didn't want her to.have a wolf tail, so.She has wolf.ears, and a cat tail.)

"Your like me!" He exclaims. I smile at him. "Yup, and it's permanent now." I smirk, and ruffle his hair. He leans into it and purrs. Something else tugs on my tail, and I turn to look. Slender is studying my tail. I make a 'da fuq' face, and move my tail away from him.

"Kat, truth or dare?" Ben says from a chair. "Hmm....dare!" Kat says, from another chair. Ben grins evilly. I narrow my eyes. "I dare you to....go on a date with me.." he says. She rolls her eyes. "Too late, doofus." She says. Ben pouts. Kat looks around, and her eyes land on Slender, who looks nervous. I mentally smirk.

"Slender truth it dare," Kat says. "Dare." He says. "I dare you to wear something other than your suit, for a whole week." She says evilly. Slender cringes. 'eheheh.....good luck with that.' I say in his mind. He teleports away for a moment, then teleports.back, in a black outfit that looks like Trenders. It didn't look that bad.

Kat nods approvingly and then it's Slender's turn. He turns to me. 'Crap...' I say. "Chaos." He says. I stare blankly at him. "Yes, your majesty?" I say sarcastically. "Yruth or dare?" He says. "Dare, obviously!" I yell. I dare you to....hmm....I suppose I'll dare you to go on a walk with me, later." He says simply. I shrug, saying sure.

I scan the people around me, my eyes stopping on Rake. He stares.back, with wide white eyes. "Rake? Truth or Dare?" I ask, a little softer, because I know he's not used to being around a lot of people. "Truth.." he whispers, but we can hear him. I smile. "Hmmm......well then...Who do you have a crush in?" I ask, great grinning. I raise an eyebrow when he turns away, blushing badly.

'Eh....?' I mentally say to myself. Rake whispers something, but we don't hear him. "Hm?" I ask. "You..." he whispers. My eyes go wide. Slender stiffens. I mentally tell him to calm down. People stare at Rake, then me, then him again. I don't say anything, just an "oh..."

"Rake, ask somebody else now." I say, finally, giving an encouraging nod. He nods, with an determined look on his face. He looks at E.J. "E.J. Truth or Dare?" He asks. Jack shrugs. "Truth."

"Why do you eat kidneys so much?"

"Because after the car crash, I went insane and cut somebody's kidneys out, and ate one, and I liked it. So now I eat kidneys."

Everyone nods.

After a while, everyone starts getting bored, so Ben decides that we would all play Seven minutes in Heaven.

The first few were very awkward. The first pair was Jane and Jeff, and they are mortal enemies. We had to break them from killing each other a minute after they entered the closet. Next was Sally and Nico, and they had no clue as to what was happening.

Next was me and L.J. he just offered me some candy, and kept laughing at everything, even though I didn't say anything. I ate the candy though. It. Was. Fab-tastical.

Next was Slender and Kat. It was awkward, when the immediately walked in there was a smacking sound. Ben opens the door, to see Slender holding his cheek, and Kat making a y'all to the band's face,, and sauntering out of the room. I walked to Slender, muffling a laugh. "What did you...do?" I ask, laughing. He glares at me. "I just said hi, then she snacks me and tells me if I hurt you she would break me." He says, holding his cheek. I stop laughing when he looks sad and intentionally embarrased.

"...sorry. do you want me to heal it..?" I ask. He nods. I put my pointer finger in the middle of his right cheek, and concentrate. His cheek starts glowing white/yellow and then the link mark is gone. He thanks me, and I shrug.

"Chaos and...Rake!" Ben says, holding two objects that he pulled out of a top hat. One was my mask, and the other was a tiny knife like thing that looks like one of rakes fingers. Slender stiffens, and I pat his arm. "I'll be fine." I said, walking over to the closet and going in.

Inside, was almost pitch black, even with my eyes. It wasn't a very big room, but it wasn't cramped. Maybe a empty janitors closet, size. The door opens again, and Rake walks in. I'm sitting against the back wall, with my arms folded on my knees. He crawls over and sits next to me.

"Why?" I ask, finally. He doesn't speak for a moment. I look at him from the corner of my eye. He's about a foot away. "Becauseeee...you let me come with you, when we essscaped. Ussssually people leave me to die." He gets a sad gleam in his eye. I awkwardly pat hit clawed hand. "Well, you can count on me." I say, with slight pride. He nods, and looks at me, with hope shining in his eyes.

"May I?" He asks. I tilt my head in question. "May you...what?" I ask.

"Kiss you." He says.

For a moment, I don't speak. I think of the consequences. What if I felt something? What would the others do? What would Slender do?

I stopped thinking, and I stopped talking.

Why?

Because I said yes.