Chapter 1; The New Girl

~ Reminiscence ~

"When I grow up, I wanna to be a hero, just like Momma!"

"Your child's quirk is dangerous, I don't want her going near my children!"

"You'll never be a hero with a quirk like that."

"Go away, monster!"

"Creep!"

"Your quirk is something you can never loose control of, okay?"

"Why do you have to go? You're never around!"

"Felicity!"

"I hate you!"

If you could only have three wishes, what would they be?

I know exactly what I'd wish for.

I'd wish for world peace because we will never, ever get it without magic, a bright future for humanity and that I could have been born years back when quirks didn't exist and would never, ever have to see them come to earth during my time of existence.

At least, that's what I was certain I would wish for as I opened my eyes, gasping for breath, covered in sweat. My heart was pounding and my mind was racing. I rubbed my eyes wearily. Of course the nightmares came back. I'd been stupid to think that they wouldn't. I'd been obsessing and worrying about going to this hero school all night as I'd tossed and turned so of course I'd had bad dreams.

I stood up and walked over to my mirror. The small and scrawny girl with dull and clouded brown eyes stared back at me. I reached out my hand to her and she did the same.

Black frame.

Memories pounding and leaking and coming out in a huge, dark mess.

I knew it, didn't I?

The memories would always be there, stuck in the darkest corner of my mind.

Katsuki POV

"You guys! Did you watch the news last night?" Invisible Nobody Girl exclaimed.

Everyone was flipping out about that stupid attack with that pathetic little league of villains and I wanted them to all shut up. So what? There's better and stronger villains out there, get your fricking priorities sorted out.

Purple Balls started whimpering and screaming and by then I was reaching my limit. "Shut up, loser, grow a pair!" I roared, making Deku jump.

Then Glasses marched up to the front of the class flamboyantly. "Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin!" He held his hands out dramatically. "Everyone stop talking and take your seats!"

The was a second of silence as everyone stared at him in disbelief.

"Uh...we're all sitting," Dumb Hair answered.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing."

Glasses sat down in a huff. "Dang it...."

Question: why the hell was he the class president? He didn't even get elected, if it hadn't been for damn Deku who had just picked him, he never would have gotten the job. I would've done a much better job of keeping the class under my wrath.

The door slid open. "Morning, class."

Aizawa was standing in the doorway, bandages over his face and his arms in slings. He didn't look like he was capable of walking down the street, let alone teaching a class.

Everyone else seemed to think so too.

"Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?!" The class exclaimed.