Chapter 6; Bakugo Vs. Felicity - Part Two

Felicity POV

Rocks began shooting up from the ground and I knew that meant Bakugo had been able to move his hand land an explosion on the ground. That also meant he technically still wasn't immobilised as he could still fight. I couldn't risk using more snakes. I'd have to either KO him or get him out of bounds.

I stumbled towards Bakugo, gasping for air. I could feel my energy draining. I'd gone way too overboard but he couldn't do much now at least. I'd secured my victory and that was good, right?

"So, you had a strategy all along?"

I stared at Bakugo's furious face.

"Damn it..." he growled. "You've been laughing at us, thinking you were better this whole time, is that what it is?!"

Another blast to the ground. More rocks than the previous time came shooting up out of the ground and I squealed and used my arms to shield my face as I back away. And as I did so, I suddenly caught something from the corner of my eye.

Sho-chan.

A worried expression on his face as he watched out match, fists clenched tightly, knuckles going white.

Understandable. I could only imagine the shock he was feeling. It had been what, nine, ten years since I'd used my quirk?

Sho-chan then raised his head to look at someone on the other side of the stadium. There were more rocks as Bakugo was now planting explosions at the ground madly but I foolishly choose to follow Sho-chan's eyes to see who he was staring at.

I saw a huge, strong man standing alone. His beard of flames were flickering and burning brightly but he had cold, cold ice blue eyes that were latched onto me. The flame hero, Endeavour.

I couldn't tell if he was disgusted or surprised or both.

I don't know what happened then but everything just hit me all at once. The tiredness, his expression, the memories and an image of my own father flashed across my mind and I fell to the ground. I couldn't keep this up. I'd gone way, way, way too overboard with my power. I could feel my life draining from me and my head was spinning from the lack of energy.

"Stop," I gasped, unable to even speak properly. "Let go of him."

Katsuki POV

I heard Nagai breathe something and her snakes began to loosen their grip on me. I immediately stumbled up to my feet and created the biggest right hook I possibly could. She rolled away on her side towards the edge of the ring but she managed to grip at the floor with her hands to stop herself from going out of bounds.

I don't know why she'd gotten rid of them but all I could think about right then was how close I'd been to losing.

That had been a close call...

Way too close...

And against her, of all people. I was pretty sure no one had seen that coming.

I'd be lying if I said I still wasn't terrified about how close I'd been to loosing.

"What's this?!" Present Mic screeched. "Suddenly, Nagai is now down, her snakes gone and now Bakugo is the one standing! How did this switch suddenly happen?!"

Felicity POV

I still felt sick and exhausted but it wasn't as bad now that I'd called the snakes back and they'd disappeared. I still had that small bit of life energy left in me to fight. I pushed myself up onto my feet, shaking a bit but not so much that I'd fall over.