Kabanata 23 Hiroki's Confession

Kabanata 23

HIROKI was busy killing all of the douche bag who was standing his way when his phone rings.

He is busy fighting with his men to eliminate this jackasses. It's been a week or two simula noong mabaril si Vodjdani at hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa gumigising ang kasintahan. He is livid. Since then, he was busy clearing all the people who tries to harm his beloved and use her as a bait to kick his ass out of the top. Gusto niyang parusahan ang mga taong naging dahilan kung bakit nasa hospital ngayon ang nobya.

The authorities handle the case of that bitch who commanded to kill Joana. He can't interfere even if he wanted to rip the whore's neck badly. So he leave it to Joana's friend. He knew that those women are  badass.

He was throwing kicks and punches to his enemy when his phone rings again, that leave him no choice and fished his gun at his back and shoot the bastard before he get his phone.

He was breathing heavily as he answer the phone without looking whoever the fuck call. "This better be good or else I will kill you. I am in the middle of kicking asses." he said angrily.

"Don't give that damn tone on me Kamimura." the girl from the other line answered in a bitchy way so he look at the screen to know who called. And it says Lieutenant Claus. Oh fuck.

"What is it?" he ask disregarding the thought of Leandly with a bitchy voice.

"Vodjdani's up. Get your friggin' ass here." Lieutenant said in the other line.

Before he can answer the call was already down and he stilled for a moment realizing that his girlfriend is already awake. He run as fast as he could towards his car and commanded his men.

"Kill em' all."

"Yes sir!"

After that he left the battle, he steps on the wheel at it's full speed. Not worrying about the cops following him. He contacted Sergent Dagohoy to manage the cops, "Sheriff, do me a favor. I am on the way to the hospital at full speed and your men is chasing me. Can you please do something with it?" he asked. The woman in the other line heave a sigh and tsked then hungged up. Napailing na lamang si Hiroki. "Women." he bitterly murmured.

After a few minutes, the road is at peace. No cops chasing him. And he safely arrived at the hospital. Without parking the car smoothly he run towards the entrance of the hospital and find his girlfriend's room.

"Where is patient Joana?" he asked the nurse at the reception area.

"Nickname sir?" malumanay na sagot ng nurse na nasa harapan niya. Mabe beastmode na sana siya ng bigla na lamang may mag salita sa likuran niya.

"Come with me, idiot." he look around and recognizes the face of the doctor. This is Arah, he thought. Vodjdani's friend with a sharp tongue. How did she become a doctor? She's not modest.

Kung hindi niya lang kilala to at kung hindi lang ito kaibigan ni Joana baka kanina pa sabog ang bungo nito. No one calls him idiot. No one.

No more arguments. He just follow the doctor to room 319. And then, there he found his girlfriend. Sleeping like an angel.

He rushed to Joana's side and held her hand. Tinitigan niya ito ng mariin na para bang ngayon lamang sila nagkita. When the truth is, he visited her every second, every minute and every hour in every day. He look deeply at his girlfriends face. Very beautiful even if she was still sleeping. He looked at Arah, who was standing behind the door.

"I thought she was already up? Lieutenant Claus called me." nagtatakang tanong niya sa doctor na ngayon ay nakapamewang na at nakataas ang kilay.

"Yes. She was, right before you came. Nagpapalakas pa lang siya ngayon. Masyadong maraming dugo ang nawala sa kanya." sagot naman ni Arah sa kanya. Tumango lamang siya at tinitigan ulit ang kabiyak habang hawak hawak ang kamay nito.