Info about OCs

Name: Dante Juryoku

Anti-Hero Name: Ghost

Hero Name: Forge

Height: 5'7

Age: 15

Quirk: Non-living and Living Manipulation

• Can alter non-living things like turning a needle into a sword.

• Can strengthen non-living things like swords.

• Can alter living things like increasing someone's weight.

• Can also manipulate his own body increasing his strength, durability, speed,and agility in his limbs and entire body. Red lines spread on the part of his body he's manipulating. If he increasing his body as a whole, his red eyes shine a bright red.

• Manipulating nonliving things too many in a short amount of time cause his body to heat up hence the name Forge.

• Manipulating living things also cause his body to. He limits to his arms and legs, but if the situation calls for it he will manipulate his whole body. He's reckless but not Deku's level of reckless.

• His body automatically manipulates itself to heal small wounds. Major wounds require focus and time.

His Family

Name: Eiji Juryoku, the oldest child

Height 5'9

Age: 18

Quirk: Night Powered and Solar Powered

• His right side absorbs solar energy and it also heals him

• Able to weaponize solar energy he's absorbed by shoot solar beams out his right arm which burns his body if use to much.

• Can blind people with sunlight. Basically the solar flare from Dbz.

• His left side can control shadows and manipulate them into weapons.

• Can summon shadow beasts from the darkness. They can go wild but a light causes them to disappear and sunlight will kill them