Chapter 19: The Finals of Tournament

Juryoku and Bakugo both walked up the steps, and on the ring. Never breaking eye contact with each other. Even when All Might appear with a golden medal and silver medal. Midnight stands in the middle of the ring, and she barks at them to remember this is a place to showcase what your made of nothing more. "This isn't to settle some grudge." Midnight says. They both laugh. "Showing what I'm made of is exactly why I'm here in this ring." both Juryoku and Bakugo says. Bakugo walks forward "Sure, I'm looking forward to find out who is stronger right now." 

Juryoku then walks forward "But this grudge, you called it?  Its a marathon, not a sprint." 

Bakugo then walks forward again "It's not a single battle, its war." 

Juryoku then walks forward again "I just basically said that." 

Bakugo then walks forward again "Its funny I smell trash." 

Juryoku then clashes heads with Bakugo "Whatever shorty."

Midnight then made them both backed up and then finally gave them to go ahead to fight

Midnight then made them both backed up and then finally gave them to go ahead to fight. Bakugo turned around instantly and so did Juryoku. Juryoku was faster and punched Bakugo in  his face and his gut. but Bakugo stood his ground and launched a huge explosion towards Juryoku that knocked across the ring. They both fell to one knee already taking more damage they could handle, but both refused to look weak in front of the other. As one began to rise, the other tried rising faster, exasperating their injuries.

Both smiled, it was a smile of excitement and uneasiness. The thing that they was worried was, how was the other gonna take the lost cause they both absolutely refuse to lose. 

Segway into Fight Music

Juryoku then touched the ring and made a huge wall in front of him. Bakugo then smiled and blast a huge explosion towards it. Barely any of the wall survived Bakugo's attack, just the part covering Juryoku. 

Bakugo laughed and got ready to blast it again, but felt a blunt force hit his back. Juryoku made several pillars behind Bakugo hoping that one would hit him in the back. Juryoku then rush from behind his cover and toward Bakugo. Bakugo then sucked up the pain and landed a direct hit on Juryoku.

 Bakugo then sucked up the pain and landed a direct hit on Juryoku