Chapter 1: UA Entrance Exam

Dante Juryoku, a young man with an ambition to change the world is about to take his first test to achieving his goals. He is more than ready to take the UA Entrance Exam, but before he decides to go out to the woods near his house for some solace. He thinks back to all his time in the woods. All that time jumping around and punching trees till his knuckles bleed. He then realized it's best if goes now. 

For 5 minutes he sprinted toward UA. He made the trip shorter by adding some strength to his legs. As he made it to U.A., he was sprinting so fast that when he looked up at school he ran into someone knocking himself and them into air.

Dante braces for a fall but realizes he floating mid-air, him, and the poor guy he ran into. Dante looks around and sees a brown haired girl with rosy cheeks smiling.

???: Hi. I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Your lucky I have good timing. If you haven't guess yet, I'm the reason you two are floating.

Dante: Yeah. I figured. I'm Dante Jurkyoku, and this is my new friend. So if you don't mind me asking, how do we get down?

Uraraka: Oh that part is simple.

She then touches her fingers together and both Dante instantly fall hard into the pavement. Then his new "friend" falls on him. "Ow." Dante casual says as blood leaks out his forehead. Dante gets up and pushes his "friend" off his back. Then he sees Uraraka and his new friend, who is just now waking up, looking in horror.

Dante laughs: Relax you two, I heal fast. Let me just do this cause it's kinda gross.

Dante put his hand on his wound and closes his eyes. After about five seconds, Dante removes his hand and the gash is gone, but now his hand is all bloody.

Dante bow his head: Sorry for the inconvenience, Uraraka. And sorry to you. My name's Dante Juryoku.

???: Izuku Midoriya is my name.

Dante runs off.

Midoriya: Wait up!

2 minutes later

Dante just got done washing the blood on his hand and Midoriya is drinking water cause his a bit tired after chasing Dante.

Dante: Sorry I didn't notice you. I tend to get lost in thought while running. Plus I thought I was late.

Dante feeling guilty watching poor Midoriya drinking as much water as he can.

Midoriya stops drinking: No need. I was the one who chased you.

Dante chuckles awkwardly: When you say it like that, you make yourself sound like a stalker.

Midoriya then got a bit nervous "Well umm. I wanted to ask you about your quirk. Its self-healing, right?"

Dante chuckles again this time more confidently: For now I'm not telling you anything, other than this. My quirk is not self-healing.

Dante then stick his hand out: One day I tell you more. Maybe I'll tell you a bit more about my quirk if you tell me what's yours.

Midoriya put on a serious smiling face which threw Dante a bit off guard.

Midoriya shook his hand: No thanks Juryoku its fine. Let's go before we actually are late. Midoriya walks off.

Dante was stunned. He felt power lying dormant within his body. Power sizzling up like shaken drink ready to burst. "Who is this guy?" Dante whispered.

Dante ran after him. They both get inside and separate due to the seating areas. Dante takes his seat and then Present Mic appears on stage and starts telling the rules of the exam. Most of the information goes over Dante's head.