Chapter 21: Internship with Captain Smiley

"Captain Smiley stop atop the roof letting his cape flow through the night sky. While his brooding sidekick, Juyo the Living Forge sitting on a statue of a gargoyle with his hood covering his face only thing visible is his red glowing eyes." Juryoku says to himself as he looks at the picture he just took. "You must have grown up in America, Juryoku. Not a lot of heroes do that over here or really at all anymore. Can you speak English?" Captain Smiley says.

"Not that well. You speak Japanese well by the way.  You know most brooding heroes tend to care about taking down bad guys rather than popularity which I respect them so much. Like Eraserhead. Plus I have red eyes and white hair, I was born to brood. Besides I need to stretch after all the training we did." Juryoku smirks and gets a laugh of out Captain Smiley and Star.

"Your pretty funny and cool kid. Why are you are fan of this loser?" Star, the living star, on Captain Smiley's chest says. Captain Smiley and Star get into argument, and Juryoku completely ignores them and text that photo to Yaoyorozu, Bakugo, Midoriya, Uraraka, Kirishima, Tokoyami, and Shojio. Juryoku then looks at Captain Smiley and Star argue. 

Most heroes and even some of the public think of him as a joke, but he knows better. All Might wouldn't have just anyone be his sidekick, even though it didn't last long. After all he destroyed Juryoku in a sparring match. His brute strength and power made him dangerous on its on, but then you add the fact he's a wrestler and a kick-boxer. He took full advantage of the fact Juryoku can heal minor injuries. 

Juryoku figures then those two will be arguing for a while so he decided to stretch. As he stretching he noticed some guy watching them, and so did Captain Smiley. "Well if it isn't our evil arch-nemesis, Brad!" Captain Smiley shouts.

 "Well if it isn't our evil arch-nemesis, Brad!" Captain Smiley shouts

Captain Smiley then rushes Brad and tackles him to the ground. "What the hell, man?! What about our usual banter?!" Brad says. Captain Smiley just shakes his head. "I'm teaching this young man, how to be a hero. Juyo, lesson number one. If a villain ever does an evil speech, wait a for few seconds then take them down. It'll make your life easier." Smiley says. 

They all then notice several police cars with their sirens on rushing down the road. "Isn't that direction of the bank?" Juryoku says. Smiley then puts Brad into handcuffs and then jumps to roof to roof, going towards the same direction as the police.  As he was jumping he yelled out "Take to Brad to the police station nearby! I will meet you there!". 

Juryoku sighs. "This is why All Might works alone." Juryoku says then walks towards Brad. Brad then sighs. "Great. I being left with the junior hero." Brad says. Juryoku grabs Brad and hangs him over on the edge of the roof. "I call your bluff, emo." Brads yells. Juryoku laughs, wraps a chain around Brad's ankle, and drops him. 

Brad screams all the way down, but the chain stops him before he hits the bottom. Juryoku then slides down using the chain. "I was not about carry your sorry steroid pumped ass down the stairs." Juryoku says. Juryoku then manipulates the handcuffs and adds a chain to. Juryoku grabs the the chain and then starts walking to the police station. 

Brad: For the record my muscles are all natural.