Chapter 20: Internships and Hero Names

Everyone had just arrived and sat down in Class 1-A. The sports festival has just ended and some of them went to war each other, yet everything remain the same, if anything they seem closer now. Everyone was talking about all the attention were getting. Then Aizawa walked in and everyone stop talking. Everyone was wondering what was how many offers they got for internships, but there was one more thing they had to do first. 

"Its time for you create hero names. You'll be working alongside pro-heroes and possibly saving people, so you'll need a name for the people to call. Midnight will help you." Aizawa says then rolls into his sleeping bag.  Midnight then walked with a bright smile, but stopped when Aizawa popped back up.

"Another thing no fighting villains unless your were given permission by your pro. I'm not saying don't defend yourself, or save anyone. Just let the pro handle and get the people to safety." Aizawa says looking directly at Juryoku, Bakugo, and Midoriya. He then turned to Kirishima as well. He then went back down in his sleeping bag

Midnight, now a bit a shaken, passed out white boards and markers. "Just come up and here and present when you got something." Midnight says. 

Only after 30 seconds, Aoyama rushed up to desk. 

Aoyama: My name "I can't stop twinkling". 

Sato: Dude, that's a sentence! Not a name. 

Juryoku: How about Laser Belly or Twinkle Belly?

Aoyama: I like it! 

Everyone: Is Juryoku insulting him or just be Juryoku? 

Juryoku: Why is everyone looking at me? It matches his quirk perfectly.

Everyone: Just being Juryoku. 

Once Aoyama sits down, Mina goes up next. 

Mina: My name is "Alien Queen"! 

Midnight: Like the monster with acidic blood?! That's not such a good idea. 

Mina walked back to her desk defeated

Juryoku: I liked it kinda.

Bakugo: Me too actually.  

Kaminari: That should really let you know how bad it is, if those two violent psychos lik- 

Jirou: Shut up dude. 

Kaminari then noticed the glares he was getting from Juryoku and Bakugo. Practically daring him to finish that sentence. Kaminari decided its best he focused on his coming up with a hero name. 

Mina then went back up there. 

Mina: How about this? "Pinky"! 

Everyone except Juryoku and Bakugo: Better. 

Tsuyu: The Frog Hero. "Froppy". 

Midnight: How cute. 

Midoriya was looking at Tsuyu blushing. Juryoku got up to walk to the front of the class. but not before playfully smacking Midoriya in the head. 

Juryoku: "Forge the Living Forge Hero". Ok, too long. Just Forge then. 

Midnight: Its cause of your quirk, right? 

Juryoku: Yeah I make things, but it causes my body to heat up. 

Kaminari: You fail to mention that you have can also buff your physical traits, your overpowered. 

Juryoku: The villains don't need to know that. Besides I'm no more op than Todoroki or Bakugo. 

Uraraka: Uravity. The Gravity Hero. 

Midoriya and Juryoku: The Anti-Gravity Hero!