Chapter 3: The Battle Trial

A few days later. In UA Class 1-A's room

Kaminari: Hey Yaoyorozu! Me, Juryoku, Deku, and Kirishima were discussing quirk combations moves and I thought since your quirk is similar to Juryoku's you could be a big help.

Yaoyorozu: Really? I appreciate the offer.

Juryoku: Hmm. Kaminari, no offence but your thinking too small. Her quirk is really adaptable considering she create pratically anything.

Yaoyorozu: Thank you, Juryoku. I need to know how its made to create it though.

Juryoku: That's not a problem for someone as smart as you.

Yaoyorozu: Thank you again Juryoku.

Juryoku: Was that a small blush on her face? Nah, just seeing things. 

Kirishima: Wait, Juryoku, you can't make anything you want?

Juryoku: I probably can, but I used to making swords and shields. I mostly manipulate my physical body to increase my strength and stuff. Kinda like a buff in a video game or an increasing your stats in an RPG with limited points. Except I can remove those points and put them into different stats whenever I want.

Kirishima: Rad. And so manly.

Kaminari: If it wasn't for the video game references, I wouldn't have got that at all. Hey, what's Midoriya doing?

They all turn to see him writing in his notebook. "Don't worry. Deku just writing in his notebook about my quirk. It'll take All Might bursting through that door to get him to stop." Juryoku says. All Might then bursts through the door. "I'm here entering the door like a normal person!" All Might yells. Midoriya looks up. "Told you." Juryoku says.

"Class 1-A, as many of you know I'm the number one pro hero, and one of your teachers. And I teach Hero Basics. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero, and today we'll be doing...Combat training!" All Might yells while posing.

Bakugo stood up in his seat with smile and close his fist with mini explosions popping off and says "Combat, eh?". Juryoku rushes next to him puts a hand on his shoulder and says "Training. Combat training. Save that aggression for a real fight."

Bakugo shrugs him off and scoffs "Whatever Juyo."

"Maybe this will lower that temper Young Bakugo." All Might presses a button and cases pop out the wall. All Might smiles and says "Those are your costumes made based off your quirk registrations and request you sent in before school had started. Put them on and meet me in Ground Beta!"

Timeskip to Ground Beta

Everyone had came out in their heroes costumes. All Might stood in front everyone and said "All right! Today we're doing a battle trial. Basically it will be teams of two vs another team of two. One team being heroes, and the other villains. The objective for the heroes is to get to the fake bomb before the timer goes out, and the villains simply have to try and stop the heroes."

All Might grabs a box and pulls out two papers. "Team A: Young Juryoku and Young Midoriya vs Team D: Young Iida and....Young Bakugo." All Might says nervously. Bakugo stares at Deku smiling, but Juryoku steps in front of him. Bakugo's smiles turns into a frown.

Timeskip into the Fight

Dante Juryoku and Izuku Midoriya ready up to face Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida in their first test. Juryoku and Midoriya entered the building. Midoriya start explaining everything he could to Juryoku about Kacchan, but he wasn't really listening. Meanwhile, Iida was trying explain to Bakugo his strategy.