Chapter 12: The Sports Festival Race

"Our first event is a race between all eleven classes. Just a simple race. As long as young stay on course you can do whatever you want." Midnight says. The race begins and everyone runs. Todoroki then freezes everyone before the race can really began.  Juryoku and Midorya manage to avoid the ice all together cause of their speed. They look back and see Bakugo, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, and Aoyama all manage to dodge Todoroki's ice and chase after them.

Juryoku and Midorya look ahead and sees Todoroki has stop dead in his tracks cause he ran into robots

Juryoku and Midorya look ahead and sees Todoroki has stop dead in his tracks cause he ran into robots. The same robots from the entrance exam.

Todoroki sends ice spikes through the two on the side, and puts ice under the middle one

Todoroki sends ice spikes through the two on the side, and puts ice under the middle one. "I got the middle one. Momo give a weapon, a sword or a chain." Juryoku says as Midoriya rushes past everyone. "I want to show everyone the results of my training! 5% One For All Full Cowl!" Midoriya thinks to himself. Midoriya jumps up and punches the robot down similar to how he did in entrance exam just with less damage.Midoriya then climbs on top of the machine, but its now falling forward due to the punch and the ice. Midoriya is about to run after Todoroki, but then gets distracted by a familar yell.

"DEKU!" Bakugo yells as he blasts up and trys to blast at Midoriya, but he dodges. Bakugo lands on the falling robot and stares at Midoriya. "If you wanna hit someone, maybe don't yell out their childhood nickname, Kacchan!" Juryoku says as he jumps up on the robot. Bakugo and Midoriya both try to attack him, but Juryoku ducks and they end up hitting each other. Juryoku rushes forward while Bakugo, Midoriya, and the robot all fall to the ground. Several people rush over or around the robot. Kirishima pops through the robot cause it landed on him.

Kirishima: Whew! Good thing it landed on me. Hold up! TIMEOUT! Hey Todoroki! Watch your doing! If it had landed on someone other than me, they could have gotten seriously hurt! Thankfully Midoriya's punched slowed the timing of the fall, and everyone was able run back.

Random people in the crowd of students: Yeah! He's right ya know! You could have seriously hurt somebody!

Todoroki: Hey I tried to time it right so it would land on you, but Juryoku and Midoriya messed up the timing.

Bakugo: NO EXCUSES ICY-HOT! Your supposed to be a future hero, damnit!

Juryoku and Midoriya: For once I agree with Kachaan.