Chapter 26: Back At UA After Hosu

Nearly everyone in Class 1-A was talking about their internships, except for Dante, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida. Hearing everyone else talk about their internships just reminded them of Stain. Kaminari then said something to break their thoughts. 

Kaminari: You four went through the most, huh?

Kirishima: Fighting the Hero Killer?! Man, I glad you guys are alright!

Yaoyorozu: I was extremely worried. 

Jirou: I was too. Fighting the Hero Killer, what were you guys thinking? *wiggling her earphone jacks*

Uraraka walks over giving off a very scary energy.

Juryoku: I didn't fight him! I was just there. I swear! 

Todoroki: I did what I had to do. Midoriya did the right thing by sending me his location.

Jirou: Or so it was Midoriya who started it? 

Tsuyu then slaps Midoriya with her tongue. 

Midoriya: Ow! If it makes it any better, he wasn't trying to kill us. And I would have escaped if I could but I'd have to leave Native and there was no way I was gonna do that. 

Tsuyu: That's like you sounds like you, Midoriya. 

Midoriya: Besides you fought villains too! Are you ok? 

Tsuyu: For fifth time, yes Midoriya. The pros took care of it.

Bakugo: So what I'm getting from this conversation is that you won the fight, but you didn't beat him. Good I can still be the first person here to beat a villain.

Everyone sighs.

Kaminari: Iida, you were at Hosu right? Where were you?

Iida: I was there too, but I was extremely ineffective against him. He took me down in seconds. I can see why he didn't mention me. I had revenge in mind instead of the task at hand and it costed me. 

Tokoyami: Its understandable, Iida. Emotions can get the best of us sometimes. Especially when innocents or people we care about are put in danger. 

Shoji: Even All Might. Remember how angry he was at U.S.J? 

Iida: Right. 

Sato: Is it true that he's connected with the League of Villains? 

Oijro: Honestly the thought of him joining up with them is a bit unnerving. 

Kaminari: Yeah it is, but you have to admit that his persona and look are kinda of cool.......besides the whole killing heroes thing. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. 

Iida: Its alright.

Juryoku: Kaminari, I'll admit. He does look cool. He even has good intentions, but that doesn't change the fact he's a murderer, and needs to be locked up.

Iida: Well said class president! Now let's all take our seats.

Timeskip

The class just did got through some hero basic training. All Might decided to take it easy on something. With a simple race. When it started Midoriya and Sero pulled ahead, neck and neck. Everyone was impressed with Midoriya's new style of movement. Uraraka notices he moves like Bakugo, and he was inclined to agree with her, but he wasn't entirely sure. Juryoku said it mirrored him. 

Only All Might really noticed it. It was mixture of him and Bakugo. All Might blinked several times, and wiped his eyes. For a second there Midoriya looked like he was copying Stain. Midoriya is learning how to copy moves, even if he didn't notice it himself. A copy style, if you will. With all the notes he writes down it makes sense.

He had Bakugo's style down, but not so much with Juryoku which cost him the race. All Might was extremely proud with his student. Midoriya wasn't entirely concerned about winning. He use this as a learning experience, and experimentation for his new style of using Full Cowl One for All. 

All Might approach the boy telling him, he noticed he wasn't concern with winning and was just trying to learn. He told everyone to do the same and they need to learn as much as they can because there will be a day that losing is unacceptable. Everyone except one nodded taking his advice. 

The one was Bakugo who was determined to win, as in his mind that's what he's been doing since he got here, and yet Deku is the one who gets all the attention and praise. Hell, Bakugo even notice that the second golden child, Juyo was taking a back seat to Deku. Like his mind was on something else.