Chapter 25: Back At Home

"This internship thing was way more interesting than I imagine. Honestly ending it like this is kinda of fitting" Dante says. Captain Smiley laughs. "Yeah after all the fighting, its nice to eat some pizza and play a game of Uno. Pizza guy, any more pizza left? Also draw four." 

"I hate this game and yeah. We got one cheese, one pepperoni, one three meat, and....pineapple." the Pizza guy says. Dante raises an eyebrow. "I don't remember ordering six boxes of pizza. Just three large pepperoni pizza. Plus I would never order pineapple." 

The pizza guy raises his hand and Dante gives him a high five. "Honestly I would have never put pineapple on my menu, but some people like it." 

Captain Smiley raises his hand. "I order the extra ones. Also I like pineapple pizza." Dante shakes his head. Smiley then slams down a blank card. "You activated my trap card." Smiley says. Dante looks at the card and sighs. 

"He has all blue cards

"He has all blue cards." Star says. Dante and the pizza guy both look at each other and smile maliciously. With a combination of Star calling out Smiley's cards, and Dante and the pizza guy working together they win. "Hey, can I ask you something Dante?" Pizza guy says nervously. 

Dante just points at his face. The pizza guy nods. 

"A very angry man did this to me

"A very angry man did this to me. Don't worry I tend to heal fast. "Juryoku says. They play the game, and somehow the pizza guy wins. They then realize how much time has past, and have to get to the station in a hurry. 

Dante and Smiley say their goodbyes at the station. Smiley and Dante both awkwardly stand their. They both want to go in for a hug, but don't want to weird the other out. 

Midoriya and Todoroki looks at them puzzled. Iida just sighs. Todoroki then realizes what's going on and pushes Dante into Smiley. Smiley the hugs him and Dante hugs him back. "Later."

Timeskip

Dante finally made it back home, and walks in "Anybody home?". He hears a real loud rumbling up downstairs. "Dad and Eiji must be training in the Dungeon. I'm a bit sore still, so I'll watch." Dante then goes downstairs into the Dungeon which is just a really big basement that's a makeshift fight club. Dante then sees his dad wrestling a....giant bear. Utterly confused, Dante doesn't even notice Desire is there, and so is a man covered in badges.

"Look who's home." Desire says. Everyone turns to look at Dante even the bear and Yamato. The bear then throws Yamato off him. The bear starts to shrink and soon becomes a naked man. "Dante!"the man yells and runs to Dante giving a giant hug, basically bear hugs him. Dante has to activate his quirk to stop bones from breaking.