Chapter 6: The USJ Attack

Everyone looked down at the villains. Juryoku stared down at one person in particular. The guy cover in hands and standing in the middle as more villains came out. "Is he the leader? Seems a bit young for that position. Purple man doesn't seem the type. He's seems like a assistant or a butler. Bartender?" Juryoku thought.

"Eraserhead and Thirteen. According to the teacher's curriculum All Might was supposed to be here, yet he is not." The purple mist guy said. "What? How rude. We went the trouble of bringing so many of us, and now your telling me All Might doesn't even show. Maybe if we kill some students, he'll show. I'll be show to let him it was his fault you guys died, right before I kill him." The hand guy said with an ear to ear smile.

"Wow, he really hates All Might. In fact, he seems like a spoiled brat who just wants get rid of what he doesn't like. Of course the real leader doesn't show his face. Damnit." Juryoku thought. He then looked up to see Aizawa getting ready to fight. "Wait, are you gonna fight them all on your own? Your quirk suited to one on one fighting." Midoriya says. Aizawa nods and says "That may be true, but you can't be pro and have only one trick!" Aizawa then jump down towards the villains and started fighting.

The class then ran toward the entrance. They stop cause the purple mist appear right in front of them.

"Hello there, young ones. We are the League of Villains, and you may call me Kurogiri. I apologize for interrupting your field trip, but we have business with All Might, and he's not even here! I'm sorry its just we planned for this for a long time and very well. One of our own even decided to attacked Vlad King, so your teachers wouldn't cancel the trip in fear of the mess we left. Plus Class 1-A and Class 1-B here together might have been an issue for me. You see children this is my role!" Kurogiri said.

The mist nearly surrounded everyone, but then Bakugo and Kirishima jumped forward. Juryoku then stretches his arm out and shoots his chain at them to grab them, but they disappeared in the mist. "Tried to save them young man. Hahaha. YOU ALL WILL BE SCATTERED, THEN BEATEN, THEN KILLED! A fate for all who stand in our way." Kurogiri said. The mist starts to surround everyone, and people disappear. Kurogiri laughs till a chain wraps around his body. Everyone looks toward Juryoku.

"Looks like I found your body. You said your name's Kurogiri, right? My name is Dante Juryoku." Juryoku says with smirk. "Your name doesn't matter to me child cause you'll be dead soon! I won't remember it by the end of the day." Kurogiri said. Juryoku snickers under his breath. Juryoku looks up at Kurogiri and says "Then I'll a give a reason to remember the name!"

Thirteen then uses their quirk on Kurogiri. "Wait, Thirteen don't!" Juryoku yells out, but its too late.

"Damnit!" Juryoku says

"Damnit!" Juryoku says. Sero then wraps his tape around Kurogiri. "We got this, class rep." Sato says. Sato grabs the tape and holds onto Kurogiri. "From what I can hear everyone else is alright, still we need to help. Someone has to leave. Iida, it has to be you. Your the fastest." Shoji says. Iida looks shocked. "You've got this Iida! I know you don't want to leave, but you have to!" Uraraka says.