Chapter 22: Old Friends and Training

Captain Smiley and Juryoku trained on the roof of the hospital. What little training they could do with Smiley's injuries. "So you was on the way to the police station where you encounter that thing brutalizing Stain. Makes sense Stain's quirk is useless against someone like him." Juryoku says.  

"He digests their blood and they become paralyzed. What? Badass." Star says. Smiley shakes his head and looks at Juryoku who just shrugs. "You gotta admit. It is pretty powerful." Juryoku says. Smiley chuckles "Didn't help him against Iron Man. Also never did what you did again. Next time just run and get help." Smiley says. Juryoku raises an eyebrow. 

"First, we're not calling him that. Armor is his name from now on. Secondly, didn't he also kick your ass. Third, I save you and Stain which might have been a bad decision, but I also took one o his arms off." Juryoku says. Smiley shakes his head. "Bold words for someone got stabbed in the gullet." Star says. 

Juryoku again raises an eyebrow as if to say "What's your point? I still won". Smiley then raises his phone. "Imagine what your teachers would say which I am going to tell them." Smiley says. Juryoku shrugs. "Smiley, he's a rebel. He doesn't care if he gets a lecture from his teachers, but what about that ponytail girl he was making googling eyes with right before he left with us at the train station." Star says. 

Juryoku then turns toward them, and flips Star off then walks away. Smiley then smacks Star. 

Star: Do that again. 

Smiley: You like that?

Star: Please do that again I dare you. 

Smiley then smacks Star again, but Star bites down on Smiley's finger. Smiley then starts punching Star. "Idiots." Juryoku says watching then walking away. Juryoku then leaves the hospital, and walks down the streets constantly looking at rooftops. He knows he's being watched. 

He then walks into a dark alley and then hears someone jump down behind me. Juryoku then turns around to see who it is. "Oh, I remember you. Takuro. From the sports festival." Juryoku says. 

Takuro: Dante Juryoku

Takuro: Dante Juryoku. Let's go. I'll take you to Stain.

Juryoku: What the hell are you doing here?

Takuro: I could ask you the same question. I'm here cause I wanted to take Stain down now I'm training with him. 

Juryoku: Why? Do you actually believe in his ideology? Killing fakes heroes, so real ones can emerge and fix this corrupted society.

Takuro: To a certain extent. It really boils down to who is worthy to judge. Stain's response was no one else is doing anything about it. 

Juryoku: Make sense, and what about you? Do you believe your worthy to judge?

Takuro: I don't think anyone is, but I'm after my own prey. Honestly though this whole society is going to shit. Can't blame it though All Might is getting old, and he was clearly the glue that held it all together. What need is someone to lead a lasting effect on the society cause no one can replace All Might. Then again we don't need another All Might.

Juryoku: What do you mean? 

Takuro: No offense to the man, but he solved the symptoms not disease. Stain believes if he stops the symptom of fake heroes then he can fix this rotten disease. Then I told him my thoughts about the world, and now he believes someone has to be the Symbol of War to the next Symbol of Peace.