Chapter 1.5: UA Entrance Exam Aftermath

Juryoku opens his eyes and look around and saw that same elderly woman from earlier, Midoriya, and someone else. Juryoku sits up and yawns.

Dante: Hi. Are you Recovery Girl?

Recovery Girl: Yes. Your up earlier than you should be.

???: My brother is stubborn like that.

Dante: Eiji? Why are you here?

Eiji: I was curious about the test.

Dante: I could've told you about.

Eiji: Eh. Anyway you ready to go? I wanna do something fun too.

Dante gets out of the bed and thanks Recovery Girl for puting up with his brother. They walked through the hallway and then Dante saw a familar face.

Dante: Uraraka. What's up?

Uraraka: Remember that green haired boy rescued us?

Dante: I think I do.

Uraraka: Well he got zero points.

Eiji: Too bad so sad.

Dante: *Sigh* Don't be an ass Eiji. Anyway what can we do about it?

Uraraka: We can give him some of our points.

Eiji: Your kindess brightens the dark half of my soul. I don't like it.

Dante: Sure, why not. Let's go find a teacher.

Eiji: What?! Hey, wait up!

Timeskip

Dante looks up and says "Huh. I thought you be bigger. Anyway you heard our request, we like to give some our to points to Izuku Midoriya."

All Might laughs "HAHAHA! That's completely uneccesary. Young Juryoku and Young Uraraka. He got plently of points, in fact he got second place just ahead of Uraraka."

Dante and Uraraka are stunned. "Wait, if he's in second, and he's just ahead of me. Does that mean I got third place, and Juryoku got first place?!" Uraraka said.

All Might nods "Yes. You see the test was based off getting villain points which you earn by destorying robots and hero points which you get by rescuing people. Uraraka, you got 25 villian points and 60 hero points. Midoriya got 90 hero points for saving you both."

Juryoku steps forward and says "And how many points did get into first?"

All Might says "Juryoku, you got 60 villians point and 40 hero points. A 100 points in all."

Juryoku smiles confidently. "Umm, but the board is considering taking some of your heroes points away considering you stole some points from others." All Might says sheepishly. Juryoku's smile turns into a not so happy frown. Juryoku turns to look at his brother.

Eiji walks up and laughs "Is that so? Number one pro hero All Might. I've always wanted to do this."

Juryoku shimmers next to Uraraka and tells her to cover her eyes. She does and Eiji's right eye shine bright and he then yelled out "Solar Flare!" Then a blinding light shine out of Eiji's right eye and cover the entire room. The Juryoku brothers looked at and gave each other that look said "Run, and run fast."

Dante bolted out of there without warning. Eiji ran out the room and then use his own shadow to make a shadow board! A skateboard made of shadows! By the time, Eiji made out the building, Dante was halfway home. They both made home safe, and decided to have a good rest,

To be continued

A/N: Any good names for the "Solar Flare" or keep the name?