Chapter 2: First Day at UA

Two weeks later. At The entrance of UA.

"You're a UA student, brother. That's kind of exicting. I'm filled with joy." Eiji said with a smile while him and Dante are staring at UA. Dante smiles and walks inside. Dante makes it halfway to Class 1-A and then encounters Midoriya who seems a bit shy and hesistant. Dante sighs and grabs him by the collar of his shirt and drags him to the Class 1-A. They make it to the door, and Dante pulls him up. "Juryoku. I'm a bit nervous here. I'm not good around people." Midoriya says shaking.

Midoriya looks to his left and sees Juryoku shaking even more than him. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I only been around Midoriya so far, and he's nervous wreck like me! Yesterday, all I had to do was fight and act like a badass. Now I have to interact with people! SHIT! Ok, I can do this. Just act like a badass like yesterday." Inner Juryoku says. Midoriya seeing Juryoku shaking gives him the confidence to put his game face on and opens the door. Midoriya walks in and so does Juryoku. They then see a glasses wearing guy telling some blonde hair kid about his feet on the desk.

Juryoku: Is that-

Midoriya: Iida and Kacchan.

Juryoku: Kacchan? Bakugo?

Bakugo: DEKU!

Juryoku: Deku?

Bakugo: Juyo? Juyo the Manipulator?

Midoriya: Juyo?! Juyo the Manipulator?!

Bakugo: Deku!

Juryoku: Kacchan! Deku!

Iida: Would you three please take your seats?

Bakugo: Hold on a sec side character. I think the main character just ran into his rival and it turns out to be an old "friend".

Midoriya starts to shake. Bakugo walks up to them and Midoriya closes his eyes. "Dante Juryoku. Juyo." Bakugo said. Midoriya open his eyes and sees Bakugo was face to face with Juryoku. "I heard the things you did in the entrance exam! Are you trying to copy my gimmick?!" Bakugo yelled.

Juryoku laughs and says "Kacchan, things are different now. Things aren't the way there were before. You wouldn't even recognize me anymore it wasn't for my name. Not that you knew me back then. We were just kids."

Bakugo looks him dead in the eye and smiles. "Now that you have power, you've changed. No, that's not it. This is the real you it was just hidden by your own weakness. Your strong sure I'll admit that, but I'm the strongest. Got it?!" Bakugo turns and tries to walk off but Juryoku has grabs his shoulder. Midoriya is shook to his very core. The whole class is paying attetion now Bakugo turns his head back slightly and the smile on his face is gone.

Juryoku smiles and says "Let's test that out sometime." A very slow smile appears on Bakugo's face. "Sometime? Why not right now?" Bakugo say. "Cause I'll expel you both, and that be such a waste." a voice said.

Juryoku and Bakugo both look down. "Juyo. Did that yellow sleeping bag just talk or has my rage gotten so great it cause me to hallcinate?" Bakugo says more confused than ever.

"I am your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa. It took you too long to be quiet. If you two didn't have such great potenial, I probably expel you right now. Now wear this and head out to the field." The man in the sleeping bag said as he pulled out a sports uniform.

Out in the field

"Wait, hold on a sec. The person who gets last will be expelled?" Juryoku asks then looks at Midoriya who is shaking and then looks at Bakugo who smiling with anicipation.

"That is what I just said. Don't worry though. Someone as powerful as you Mr. Juryoku will probably come in first." Mr. Aizawa said sarcastically

"Thanks. I can't tell if he being sarcastic or serious. Either way, Deku is screwed!" Juryoku thinks.