Chapter 18: The Semi-Finals of the Tournament

Juryoku and Midoriya both enter the ring. Midoriya then rushes toward Juryoku with full cowl at full speed, and hit with a flurry of punches. Juryoku dodged a few, but got hit too much for his comfort. Juryoku pulled his fist back and gave Midoriya one good punch to make some distance, but Midoriya grabbed Juryoku's arm and slammed him onto the ground.

Juryoku tried to sweep Midoriya's legs, but he backed away. Juryoku smiled and pounced up then charged Midoriya hitting with a flurry of punches. Midoriya dodged all but one solid punch to the gut that sent him flying, nearly out the ring. Midoriya got up on one knee and waited. Juryoku stood his ground.

Kaminari: What are they doing?

Bakugo: Do I have to explain everything to you Dunce face? Shitty Deku is filled with tricks. Juyo is playing it safe by getting nowhere near the edge of the ring with him.

Ashido: Wait, couldn't Juryoku just change the ring or something?

Bakugo: Your smarter than Dunce face, Raccoon Eyes, but that's not saying very much. The moment Juyo goes for that Shitty Deku is gonna charge him. Just wait and see what happens.

Juryoku then charges Midoriya, but lowers his hand toward the ring. Midoriya sees it and rushes toward him then punches him in the face, but Juryoku then uppercuts Midoriya. Juryoku stands still, but Midoriya flies up into the air not far though. They both get on one knee then turn to stare at each other. They both charge each other and go blow for blow.

Juryoku finally lands a solid hit and Midoriya goes flying

Juryoku finally lands a solid hit and Midoriya goes flying. Midoriya then hurries and charges him.  Every punch throw is stopped by Juryoku with just his hand. "Dang it." Midoriya continues to punch as fast and hard as he can.

"You not gonna do any damage when I put all my power into my durability and speed

"You not gonna do any damage when I put all my power into my durability and speed. This hurts like hell though! Just don't react. Be a statute. Just keep this up." Juryoku thinks. Midoriya starts to slow down, and Juryoku ducks, steps in, and uppercuts Midoriya.