Chapter 4: My Past

FIVE YEARS AGO
In the middle of the night, Arhur is still up. He believes that he can be shot and killed if he went to sleep.

He started a fire with his magic. It's a cold night.

He started to feel sleepy but decided not to sleep.

Arthur was all alone.

But, he sensed something. A strong magic is near.

His attention is now sharp. He observed and sensed his surroundings.

"Who's there?" He asked. 2 men, one about his age, appeared in front of him. He prepared his magic and aimed at the 2 men.

"What do you want?" He asked. "H-hey... what happened to your a-"

"Who are you and what do you want!?" He glared as he used his magic to restrain the man. He used his magic to choke the younger man. "I'll kill him if don't reply." He said.

The older man attacked Arthur. Without his left arm, Arthur can't defend and attack properly.

At the end, Arthur ran out of stamina and eventually fell asleep.

"Next, Allistor Kirkland." The woman announced. "Allistor Kirkland." But Allistor and his brothers wasn't there. They had escaped.

"Guards! Find them immediately!" The woman ordered.

The Kirkland brothers were escaping hell. "Don't worry. We'll escape this place together, just as we promised." Allistor reassured them.

Aaron was carrying their youngest sibling because he still can't run that fast. Seamas was holding Dylan's hand and guiding him.

Aaron was carrying the food and water supplies while Allistor had their clothings. Dylan was carrying the survival books that was given to them by their parents.

They had planned this escape since their parents told them that they need to survive.

But, only Allistor and Seamas was taught to read.

"Allistor! They found that we escaped!" Aaron yelled. "Tsk... just keep running!" He replied.

The siblings kept a magical sheild to cover them but it was already down because their pursuers destroyed it.

"New order: We can hurt them just don't let them escape. We can also kill." A guard told his fellow guards.

"W-what?!" Dylan exclaimed. "Don't mind them! Just keep running!" Allistor panicked.

"ACK!!" Allistor was hit by a poisonus arrow. "Allistor!" They exclaimed. "Go!" The oldest yelled. "Escape this damn hell!"

His right hand was disabled by the poison. Soon, his whole body would be poisoned. "Allistor! Please! We need to survive together." Seamas cried. Allistor quickly put a magical barrier to distract the guards.

"No.... it's okay... just be safe and escape this hell." Allistor smiled.

The rest of his siblings ran. "Allistor..." Cried Dylan. "Dylan! Hurry up!" Instructed Aaron as he grabbed his sibling.

"We need to help Allistor!" Cried Dylan. "We NEED to survive! We were instructed to leave and escape!" Reminded Aaron.

Then, they heard a powerful gunshot. Immediately, they felt that Allistor was no longer there. "A... Allistor..." Dylan cried.

"Tsk... let's hurry. They're going after us next." Aaron sighed as the rest of the surviving siblings ran.

After some time of running, they finally saw the light. They smiled. But, "SEAMAS!!!" Cried Aaron. His twin brother had just been shot by a gun in his chest.

"Seamas... come on... don't die on me. We still have to live together." He cried. "Seamas? S-seamas?"

"A-aaron.... please.... save yourself.... mom... and dad.... would get mad..... if you don't survive...." And those were his last words. "S-seamas?" His tears were flowing like the waterfalls. "P-please..." Aaron begged. "D-don't leave us here."

"A-aaron... let's go. We can still escape." Reminded Dylan. "N-no. I-i can't leave him here. You two... survive for me... please... I'll hold them back." Instructed Aaron.

"B-but Aaron! We can escape together! We don't need someone to-"
"I know that, idiot! But... I can't just leave him here... we promised... that we'll be... with each other... forever. That is why I can't just abandon him!" Cried Aaron.

"Just escape from this place! And we'll win! I promise... I'll get back..." He smiled. "Here... have this bag. It's full of supplies."

Dylan left his brother. "Promise me... that you'll live with me... Arthur..." He told his younger brother. "Y-yes..." He replied.

"Dylan!" Arthur shouted. He cried loudly and begged his siblings to come back. "Allistor... Aaron... Seamas.... where.... are you?" He cried.

Okay... so...I strongly believe that Ireland is a male... so please... stop commenting about the right one and the wrong one. IRELAND IS ONLY FANON!!!