Chapter 16: Captured

Lukas told his comrades that they'll do 'grocery' the next day. "We'll get some in the town tomorrow. We'll also see if their fish product's price is higher." He said. "We'll do it tomorrow?" Emil asked. "Yeah... we forgot to check the fish store last time so we'll check tomorrow." Lukas replied.

"I checked the fish at the ocean earlier." Arthur informed them. "I also found some Demons wandering around." He added. "The fish's population had also increased. Maybe the Demons did really cause the shortage of fishes."

After their conversation, Arthur and Emil went back to killing Demons and Lukas in creating new medications.

The next day came and they went to the town. Of course Arthur used his magic to hide them amongst the crowd... but they would be noticed if they talked with someone or bumped with someone. **Like the gods in Noragami or that one character I forgot in Mekakucity Actors**

Then, they accidentally bumped someone. "I-i'm sorry." The female said but when she looked back, they were gone. As the King said, she informed the guards about this. The guards quickly moved around the place just in case they appear there.

Then, the owner of the fish shop yelled. "There they are! Catch them!" He said. When the trio went out of the shop, they were surrounded by lots of people.

Lukas ordered Arthur to use his magic to make them teleport but when Arthur tried, he failed. "W-what?! Why can't I use my spells?!" Arthur asked. "Their trapping us! Look, the mages are drawing a circle!" Emil yelled. Arthur sighed as he tried to ran away and make a path for his comrades.

But, when he restrained some of the guards, a mage took Emil and threatened to kill him. "Emil!!!" Lukas and Arthur exclaimed. "Let go of him now!" Arthur yelled. "Lukas, what sould we do?" He asked.

Lukas was staring at his brother in fear. It was just like last time... when thier parents died. "No! Give him back!" Lukas cried. Arthur was furious. He jumped unto the mage but failed.

"It's no use... they put a protection spell..." Arthur muttered. "Lukas, please tell me what to do." He said. Lukas tried thinking of a plan... but he can't think of any. Pressure overwhelmed him. He can't think properly. "Lukas?" Arthur asked as he went over to his friend.

Lukas stared at Arthur. "I don't want them to hurt my brother... I don't want him to die." He said. Arthur let out a small smile. "We surrender..." He said.

After they said that, the guards made way for the King. Mathias, Matthew, and Yao was also there. Berwald, Tino, and the other guards arrived later.

"You're younger that I expected you to be." Alfred said as he went to Arthur. Some guards restrained both Arthur and Lukas while Emil was restrained by a an anti-magic cuffs.

"Said the Prince who cried so loud at the forest 5 years ago." Arthur replied. "So you're that 'Arthur Kirkland' guy..."

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Tell me your real name."

"You already know it, I won't tell it to you again."

Yao slapped Arthur. "Don't you dare a answer the King rudely." He said.

Afterwards, they were brought to the palace. Lukas was being held by Mathias, Emil was being held by Tino who was still with them, and Arthur was being held by Berwald.