Chapter 2

If you are here it's because you actually decided to keep reading so thank you 😊

Naomi P.O.V

It's been awhile since I last saw that guy I wish I could see him again. "Hey Naomi let's go." Trent yelled.

He is more nicer to me than anyone else in our family but he can still be mean to me but unlike the rest he actually remembers my name no matter what which is nice. He and our sisters got out the car and I was still there thinking about that guy from last week sadly that was the most interesting thing to happen to me ever.

 I got out the car and while I was walking in I saw the guy again he was talking to Carter and Toby the two hottest guys I've ever seen. I was so busy looking at them I almost ran into someone. "I'm sorry." I said and the person completely ignored me.

I was looking around to make sure no one saw which, I doubt anyone did but still had to make sure as I'm looking around I see Toby looking at me or at least I think he's looking at me.

I just ignore it and walk away. "Naomi I will be having a couple of friends over later for a study group so don't embarrass me and by that I mean stay in your room so they won't have to see you." He said and quickly left. 

Probably so no one would see him next to me. Once again I was looking around to see if anyone saw and once again I saw Toby looking at me. This time I know he's looking at me because he was looking in my direction and I'm by the lockers and I'm the only one near my locker.

I looked at him and we just stared at each other which was really awkward and uncomfortable. I had to look away and when I did I felt weird again like yesterday. When I was walking away from my spot during lunch but I ignored it and got what I needed and walked to class.

Time skip boring school stuff happened till lunch

I hurried and got my stuff and went to lunch when the bell rung I was so happy to go outside. 

After I got my lunch I went to my spot and thankfully no one was there ever since last week those guys keep taking my spot. I sat down and started to eat till I heard voices the same from those spot stealers and a voice I didn't know well but still sounds familiar.

I got my lunch and looked around the corner and saw the spot stealers and Carter from earlier I noticed them coming this way. I quickly ran away to the other spot.

I ate my lunch and read books on Wattpad till it was over and I had to go back. As I was walking back to the entrance I saw the spot stealers and Carter walking towards it too.

I looked down knowing no mater what they wouldn't notice me but as they walked by I had that same feeling again so I looked up. There was Carter and he was looking straight at me and just like with Toby.

We stared at each other than he walked away and I waited awhile then went inside and went  to the cafeteria. I was dumping my tray when I saw my second older sister Lily, she looked so happy with her friends and I just wish I could have friends to be happy with. I went to my next class and went back to learning.

Time skip to after school and to her house

Thankfully I was able to catch Amber before she could drive off. Today the drive back was nice. When we got home Trent looked at me and I remembered what he told me this morning and I nodded. 

"Can't I at least come out for a snack?" I asked and he stopped and thought about it and  nodded yes and walked away. I was happy I went inside and up to my room and changed into my pajamas and got my headphones and phone out.