Chapter 4

*Listen to Ruin My Life by Zara while reading this chapter*

I wake up to Jonghyun calling my name like normal. I sit up in my bed and stretch. Today we have nothing going on, but I am still going to practice some. I get out of my bed and grab some clothes. I go into my bathroom and change into the high waisted shorts and white t-shirt I picked out. I tuck my shirt into my shorts. I brush my teeth and tightly braid my hair in two. I come out and walk out of my room.

Jonghyun is sitting at my table with our breakfast ready. He smiles up at me when I walk in. I smile back at him.

"Good morning." I say and sit down across from him at the table.

"Good morning my beautiful friend." He says with a smile. I smile and start eating my breakfast.

"I appreciate you making breakfast." I tell him.

"No big deal. I had nothing going on this morning." He says. We finish eating at the same time.

"What are you doing today?" I ask him. Jonghyun smiles.

"I'm going to spend the day with the guys.. Well not Minho. He said he's going to do something else." He tells me. I smile.

"That's good. You need guy time." I say.

"What about you?" Jonghyun asks me.

"I'm just going to practice some." I tell him. He sighs softly.

"Just don't over do it." He tells me. I nod.

"I won't." I say and get up. I grab our plates and take them to my sink. I wash them quickly. Jonghyun gets up and we both go to the door. He opens it for me and we both walk out into the hall. We walk a short distance until the hall splits. Jonghyun turns to me.

"I will make sure to see you later before I go home." He tells me. I smile and nod.

"Good. Have fun." I say. He smiles and we walk away in opposite directions. I walk down the hall and go into our practice room. I plug my phone into the speakers and take my spot in the middle of the room. I start practicing our songs as they come on.

Practicing by myself has always been calming for me. I get to improve my skills and get to be by myself. It's nice to be alone sometimes, especially when you're the only girl that is always with five other guys. When I practice by myself I like to change it up and dance to whatever I want.

After I practiced some of our songs I take a break and drink some water. I walk over to my phone and pick it up. I start going through my songs and I smile. Time to have some fun and freestyle. I pick the song, Ruin My Life by Zara, and I start moving around to it. This song has a sexy feel to it and I make up my moves to go with that feel.

I am so lost in the music and as I'm turing toward the door I notice that Minho is standing there watching me. I smirk when he realizes that I'm now looking at him.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask him as I keep dancing. He shakes his head.

"No. Stop dancing like that." He says and walks past me.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because you are twenty-two years old and you don't need to be dancing like that." He says behind me. I immediately stop dancing and I turn around to look at him.

"You have no right to tell me how to dance." I tell him. He looks at me.

"Yeah? I'm older." He replies. I instantly become angry.

"Why don't you just confess to yourself that you like me." I tell him.

"What? Because I don't." He says. I walk closer to him.

"Stop lying. I know you feel something towards me." I say.

"You are a little sister, Tabby." He tells me.

"I'm not a little girl anymore, Minho. I am a woman and you see me as one." I reply. He turns away from me and starts practicing too. I roll my eyes and walk around to stand in front of him. I look up at him and move toward him so we are chest to chest. He stops dancing and looks down at me. I look up at him and lean up slightly. Our lips are inches apart and both of our breathing gets faster and heavier. Our eyes meet and I smirk softly.

"You will find out that I'm a woman when you get me in bed." I say softly. I move away from him. I start walking away from him.

"What did you say?" He asks me. I turn to look at him and I smile.

"You heard me." I tell him and walk out of the practice room. As soon as the door closes behind me I stop walking and hide my face with my hands.

"Oh my god. Why did I tell him that?" I mumble and groan to myself. I take my hands away from my face and start racing down the hallway.

"Where is Jonghyun?" I ask myself and looking at my phone. I find him in one of our company's rooms chilling with Key, Onew, and Taemin. I race up to Jonghyun and sit down next to him. He looks at me with surprise written all over his face.

"What's going on?" He asks me. I look at him frantically.

"I was just with Minho. I told him he would find out I was a woman if he got me in bed." I tell Jonghyun fast and quietly. He instantly starts laughing.

"Why would you tell him that? You don't even know how you are in bed." He says still laughing. I sigh.

"He probably thinks I'm crazy." I say.

"I would too, but maybe it will work out." Jonghyun tell me with a chuckle. I smile and laugh slightly. I'm absolutely crazy for Minho and it's making me crazy.

 I'm absolutely crazy for Minho and it's making me crazy