Chapter 6

*Listen to Home by Seventeen while reading this chapter*

I wake up next to Jonghyun and I press myself closer to him. With my cheek against his chest, I sigh. He probably has no idea how much I need him in my life.  He is my rock and my biggest support. I'm glad I ran into him last night after talking to Minho because Jonghyun was the one I needed.

Jonghyun took me home and helped me out of my dress and into clothes for bed. He helped me into my bed and then layed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and layed his head next to mine.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "He's blind." I turned my head slightly to look at him.

"He called me beautiful." I had whispered back.

"He will come around." Jonghyun told me. I slightly nodded my head and we both feel asleep.

When I press myself closer to him, Jonghyun opens his eyes to look at me. He smiles slightly and hugs me to him.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks softly. I look up at him and smile.

"I am. Thank you." I tell him. Jonghyun kisses the top of my head.

"I'm always here. Do you want to go out today? Just the two of us?" He asks me. I nod my head.

"I would love that." I say. He smiles and lets me go. He sits up and gets out of my bed. He grabs some clothes and goes into my bathroom. I hear the shower come on and I get out of bed. I pick out my clothes and quickly get dressed. I wait until Jonghyun gets out of the shower before going into the bathroom. I brush my teeth next to him and fix my hair. He looks over at me and smiles.

"Do you want to eat breakfast here or somewhere else?" He asks. I smile.

"Here, then we can eat lunch at our favorite place." I say. He smiles. Jonghyun leans down and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm going to make breakfast." He says and leaves me in the bathroom. I watch him leave and smile.

"What would I do without you?" I ask myself. I really don't know what I would do without him.

I follow him out into my kitchen and I sit down at my table. I watch Jonghyun cook our breakfast.

"What are the plans for today?" I ask him. He turns slightly and smiles.

"Let's see Seoul." He says. I smile and nod.

"Love that idea." I say with a big smile. He comes over to the table with our plates and sets them down at our spots. He sits down across from me. I start eating and Jonghyun picks up his chopsticks. He looks at me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks. I smile.

"Of course. Thanks to you." I say softly. He starts eating and smiles.

"I'm still sorry. He's needs to realize what's good for him." Jonghyun says.

"I don't think he ever will." I mutter. He finishes eating and sets his chopsticks back down.

"Don't say that. He will see soon." He tells me. I finish eating too and smile slightly.

"Maybe." I say. Jonghyun gets up and takes our plates. He sets them in my sink then comes over to me. He holds out his hand to me.

"Come on my little lady. Let's have fun." He says and I take his hand to stand up. We walk out of my apartment and into the hall. As we walk down the hall I notice that Minho is walking towards us. We all stop and Minho looks at me.

"Me and Tabby are going out today." Jonghyun tells him. Minho smiles slightly without taking his eyes away from me.

"Have fun." He tells us.

"Oh we will." Jonghyun replies. He lightly grabs my arm and starts leading me away. I grab his hand as we walk outside. I look up at him as we walk.

"Thank you for today." I tell him. Jonghyun smiles at me and lets my hand go to wrap it around my shoulders.

"We need a day to ourselves." He says. I nod. We sure do. It's been awhile.

We walk around Seoul taking everything in and taking pictures together everywhere. We tried different food at the markets and the street venders. Just walking around the city feels so good. It's so nice to be able to take a break and do what we want. This hardly ever happens, especially for Jonghyun.

I wrap my arms around his waist as we start walking to our favorite restaurant. We walk up to the place and I let him go before walking inside. We sit down and order our favorite ramen.

"You and Minho need to have a conversation about you guys." Jonghyun tells me. I nod and frown slightly.

"I know we do." I say.

"Promise me you will." He says. I look at him and smile softly.

"I will, dad." I tease. Jonghyun smiles.

"Good girl." He smirks and I smile. We get our food and enjoy our lunch.

After eating, we spend a little more time in the city before heading back to SM. It's late when we get back and we head straight into my apartment when we get back. I take a quick shower and then join Jonghyun in my bedroom. I sit down on my bed and look at him. He glances down at his sweatshirt he's wearing before proceeding to take it off. He walks the short distance to me and hands me the sweatshirt he just took off. It's his favorite one.

"I want you to have this." He tells me. I look up at him.

"Why? It's your favorite." I ask. He smiles softly.

"I think you will need it more than me." He says. I take it from him and smile.

"Thank you." I tell him. He smiles. I crawl into my bed with his sweatshirt and pat the space next to me. Jonghyun crawls in next to me and we lay together.

"I love you." Jonghyun says softly.

"I love you too." I reply and close my eyes. Before I fall asleep I think I hear Jonghyun say,

"I will always love you."