59. Trying to Remember

Calum and I went into my room and I went right to the bathroom and got out all the supplies that we would need to dye my hair.  'You know, Michael is the one that is good at this stuff, not me."  Calum said as he came behind me and looked at all the stuff set on the counter.  

"Whatever, you will do fine."  I handed him the bleaching stuff and he started to put it onto my hair where the faded pink was.  Once it sat for about 20 minutes I rinsed my hair and saw that all the pink was gone and it had gone to a bleach blonde color.  I sat back down and looked up at Calum.  That's when I saw that he had ran his fingers through his hair, that still had the bleaching stuff on it. 

"Calum! Your hair! Rinse it out quick!"  He ducked his head under and I helped him rinse it out, but it was too late, the front of his hair had a blonde streak in it and surprisingly, it looked really good on him.  "Well that turned out to be an awesome mistake."  He freaked out a little bit but then calmed down and grabbed the blue hair dye to apply to my hair.  "Just make sure this time to wash your hands right after your done."  I said as he put the dye into my hair.  

'Ok, all done."  Calum said as he went immediately to wash his hands.  I had to wait another 20 minutes for the dye to take and once it did I rinsed it out and I looked at it in the mirror.  "Whoa, best color I've seen."  Calum said to me.

I examined it and it was the most beautiful shade of blue ever.  I dried my hair with the blow dryer and then threw it into a ponytail.  I thanked Calum for helping me and even helped him dry his hair.  We both decided to go and show everyone, and then the guys would try and help me remember things.  The doctor said they should tell me stories and show me pictures because it would help with my memory.  

"Jess!! I fucking love it!!! And Calum, bro what's with the blonde?"  Ashton said as we walked into the room that everyone was in.  I saw two girls sitting in the corner of the room looking at me.  I thanked Ashton and then went to where Calum was sitting and asked him who the two girls were.  

"Sam and Brenna.  They are your best friends and you met Sam at a concert and Brenna was Luke's friend, now girlfriend.  So yeah, they would help you remember the most probably out of all of us.  You told them about everything."  I shakily got up and then walked over to the girls.  

**** Sorry for the short update i just wanted to put something up for you guys to read so yeah I will probably update tomorrow :) ****