10 Years Later...

"Liam!  Alexander! Lilly!  Come inside your Aunt Sam and Uncle Ashton are here!"  I yelled into the large backyard of mine and Michael's house.  Yeah, Michael and I had actually gotten married.  I had to say the proposal was kind of cheesy but of course I said yes, I love him.  He had proposed at one of the last concerts on their second independent world tour.  He had gotten the fans in on it and they had all made posters with the question 'Will you marry me Jessie?" on them.  The wedding was small, only our few close friends and family were invited.  We didn't want to make a big scene of it.  We found out a few weeks after the wedding that I was actually pregnant.  Liam was our first son, and he's now 10, Alexander our second is 8, and Lilly, our baby girl, is 4.  

The kids ran inside and jumped all over Ashton tackling him to the ground with hugs.  "Hello little Clifford's."  Ashton said as he got back up to a standing position with Liam and Alex hugging both of his legs.  Lilly went over to Sam and gave her a quick hug.  Lilly was the shy one out of her and her brothers.  "You guys are strong."  Ashton said as he tried to walk around but was rooted in place by the boys.

"Alright boys let your uncle go.  Go grab your dad from the studio room please."  I instructed Liam and Alex and they set off on their mission.  I picked Lilly up into my arms and brought Sam and Ashton into the living room.  "So how was the honeymoon guys?"  I asked them both.  They had recently gotten married, Ashton finally got enough courage to ask Sam.  It did take my brother a while, but I knew he would ask eventually.

"It was amazing!  I did drag Ash to a hockey game but he's starting to love it just as much as we do!"  Sam said.  They had gone a few places on their honeymoon becuase Sam likes the cold and Ashton likes the hot.  

"I knew he would come around eventually."  I said and laughed at Ashton's face which was buried in his hands.  He doesn't like to admit that he likes my sport.  I heard Liam and Alex racing the hallways with Michael's laugh following them.  I saw the two boys in Michael's arms as he came into the room and said hello to Ashton and Sam.  Luke and Brenna wouldn't be coming since they were actually traveling the world together.  We had done it when we went on tour with the guys, but they wanted to actually be able to stay in a place for some time rather than just a night.  I'm surprised to say it but Calum actually has a girlfriend now, and they've been dating for just about two years.  I know he's going to pop the question sometime because he asked me what type of ring to get.  But Calum and his girlfriend, Kayla, were on a family vacation with both of their families.  I am very jealous of her blue eyes, I've always wanted blue eyes.  

We all settled down in the living room with Liam sitting on Michael, Lilly with me, and Alexander spread across Ashton and Sam.  I saw Sam keep glancing at Ashton every now and then with a nervous look in her eye.  "Sam you're my best friend, I know you better than anyone.  What's up?"  I asked her and she took a deep breath.

"Well, Ash and I were going to wait to tell you, but...... I'M PREGNANT!!!!"  Sam said and Ashton's face lit up with a bright smile.  Lilly jumped up and ran to Sam knowing that it must be good news.  Both Sam and I started tearing up as Michael and Ashton did a strange guy hug thing.  I hugged Sam and Lilly joined in the hug with Sam picking her up.  "You're going to have a new cousin Lilly."  Sam said to her and Lilly instantly had a smile on her face.  Lilly got down and then went over to Ashton and hugged him too.  

"Guess what Uncle Ash?"  Lilly said in her little voice.  "I'm going to have a cousin!"  She said and then started jumping up and down with her brothers who were also pretty excited.  

"Congratulations guys.  But was Calum watching this time?"  Michael said and then we all started to burst out laughing at the memory in the L.A house.  

"You guys definitely scarred him that day."  I said while still trying to contain my loud laughter.  My mind flashed back to all the different things that had happened to me during the course of my teenage years,  I look back and am relieved that Ashton and the guys had saved me that day.  I thank God that I had gotten my memory back.  I now have a wonderful family, and I still have the best friends a person could ever ask for. 

Those days are behind me, and I regret ever having to be Sorry.

WOAH.  THATS THE END.  TBH IM SO SAD ITS OVER BUT I THOUGHT THAT WAS GOOD?  CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT PLEASE????????? VOTE AND STUFF AND YEAH BUT THATS THE END TO IM SORRY/IM SORRY 2