83. Show

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I just have been really sick and I can like barely do anything so yeah :(

I felt someone shaking my arm and I opened my eyes to see Ashton stadning outside the bunk where Michael and I had been sleeping.  "We have a show so get your boyfriend up and get dressed."  He said and gave me a quick smile before he went to get ready.  I sat up and got out of the bunk.  I turned around to see Michael laying there sleeping with little snores coming out of his mouth.  I poked his cheek a few times until he reached his hand up to stop my hand.

"I'm up, I'm up, I promise."  He said and he kissed the back of my hand before getting out of the bunk.  I still had my clothes on from my day with Calum so I was fine, but Mikey was in pajamas so I told him to go and change because they were going to have to do sound check pretty soon.  I shooed him into the bathroom with some clothes and went and sat down on the couch because I was still a little tired after just being woken up.  Sam and Brenna came in and sat down on either side of me looking as exhausted as I felt.

"I swear these boys are like a bunch of energetic squirrels or something.  They almost never sit still and always have to be doing something."  Brenna said and rested her head on my shoulder.  Sam and I both agreed and watched as the boys paced around the bus in front of us looking for a guitar pick or drum sticks and yelling at each other for someone stealing someone's underwear.  I stood up and asked Brenna and Sam if they wanted to get away from the guys and go inside the arena.  They almost immediately jumped up from their spots and went out of the bus with me following closely behind.

Calum must have noticed us get up and leave because I heard him yell, "Where are you guys going?!"  from inside the bus so I called back that we were just going inside to hang out.  He said ok and that he would tell the others just incase they would get worried or something.  We all ran inside because of the girls lined up outside and thankfully we weren't seen, I don't think.  Nope they definitely saw us, the screaming could tell us that much.  I stopped right inside the door and poked my head out and saw all the girls rushing over to the barrier and waving at me.  

"Hey guys let's go say a quick hello, I mean, we have time anyway."  I said to Brenna and Sam and smiled and followed me out of the building and over to the group of girls who were lined up against a barrier.  "Hey guys!  The boys are running around in the tour bus so they will be out really soon ok!"  I said to them and they all screamed even louder.  Brenna, Sam, and I took pictures with as many girls as we possibly could before the boys came out and took over with pictures and autographs and kisses on the cheek.  That was our que to go inside so the three of us girls went back into the arena and left the guys with their security to see the many girls.

We decided to just go to our seats before all the girls started to pile into the arena that way we wouldn't cause such a scene.  I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture of the empty arena and posted it on Instagram.

Jessieirwin:  About to be filled up with screaming fans, absolutely amazing! :D

I started getting tons of comments from the girls outside who were tagging me in pictures of the view from outside and saying how excited they were to be inside when the show started.  I liked all of them and tried to comment back on as many as I could.  

A few minutes later the guys came out for sound check and were being silly, as usual.  They even did a very bad cover of What Makes You Beautiful.  I swear these guys are so weird.  Brenna, Sam, and I were all laughing our heads off for almost the entire sound check.  How the heck do girls like these weirdos?

~~~~beginning of the show~~~~

"Hi guys!"  Ashton said into the microphone from where he was sitting beheind his drums.  The guys had just sung 18 and the crowd was going crazy.  I had an idea and I waved to Luke and he saw me and came over.  

I told him my idea and Luke's face instantly lit up and he agreed.  He went over to Calum and then Mikey and then Ashton who all started smiling too.  They looked to me and gave me a big thumbs up.  "Alright so as my best friend Jess pointed out, there is a guy here who seems to be pretty good at the guitar so we're going to invite him up here on stage!"  Luke said into the microphone and the guy standing up next to me nearly fainted.  The guy pointed to himself and asked if it was him.  Luke nodded and laughed and helped to pull him up on stage.

"Holy shit you're real."  The guy said once he got up onto the stage.