73. He's Leaving and A Chance

After the concert was over we all got back to the hotel and I was sad because Cole had to leave me to go back to Australia.  His team was starting to practice again and he had to go back for the team and his family was in Aus.  He didn't want to leave me here and I didn't want him to leave.  The last thing I wanted was for Cole to not be with me and me have to deal with Michael by myself.  

"I don't want to leave you here."  Cole said as he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.  He had already packed his bags back up and the car was waiting outside to take him to the airport.  We were also leaving Boston tonight to go to the next stop on the tour, New York.  I finally let go of Cole and I didn't realize that I was crying until Cole wiped my tears away with his thumb.  He went to one of his bags and pulled out one of his hockey sweatshirts that had his name and number on the back.  Luke had come in to help Cole take his bags down to the car.  I put his sweatshirt on and went down with them to say a final goodbye.  

"I love you Cole Matthews."  I said to him and gave him a slow kiss.

"And I love you more Jessie Irwin."  He said as he gave me one last kiss and climbed into the car.  He opened the window and waved to me until I couldn't see him anymore.  I was still crying so I wiped away my tears and walked back into the hotel with Luke.  I could tell that Luke didn't like seeing me upset.  He suggested that he call Sam and Brenna and we could all go to the restaurant in the hotel and order as much food as we wanted.  I nodded to him and he immediately called Sam and Brenna who came as fast as they could.

"Alright who wants to eat as much food as possible while watching hockey? Because I do!!!!"  Sam yelled as she grabbed mine and Brenna's hands and dragged us into the restaurant to a place where they had two couches that were on both sides of a ginormous TV.  Luke followed closely behind us and grabbed a menu from the nearest waiter.  Sam grabbed the remote and flipped it to a channel where the New Jersey Devils were playing the San Jose Sharks.  Yeah, I know my hockey teams.  

All of us ordered what we thought sounded good which was a lot.  By myself I had ordered pizza, an ice cream sundae, a milkshake, and chips.  I was fat anyway I was going to eat as much as I wanted and my boyfriend had just left so I had an excuse.  Luke had ordered the most out of us all though.  He might be skinny but trust me, he eats for ten people.  Ashton and Calum came down once we had gotten our food but trust me, they didn't get much.  I did give Calum some of my pizza which he should see as a blessing because my pizza is sacred.  We all watched the game even though only Sam and I were the ones that completely understood what was happening through the whole thing.  I also heard Luke talking to Ashton about Michael.  I don't get why everyone was obsessed with him.  He basically cheated on me so...

"Alright what's up with Michael and why can't you two not shut up about him?"  I said as I finished off a piece of pizza.  They both looked up at me with eyes like they had just been yelled at by their moms.  I glanced at Calum and he just shrugged before looking back at the game that was on the TV.  

"Jess he's a wreck.  He's been a wreck and you know that.  He just got ten times worse after what you did earlier tonight.  I mean. it was very clever, but he is just destroyed right now."  Luke said to me which I had to say I was surprised.  He was just as pissed at Michael as I was.  They had been best friends for a long time before me so I guess that's what it was.  

"If you want me to accept his apology, fine.  I will.  But he's not getting off that easily.  He has to buy me pizza for the next three months, with a milkshake mind you, whenever I want.  He also has to ask my permission before he goes on a date and I have to meet the girl before hand."  I said and ate a big bite of my pizza slice.  Everyone's jaws just dropped.  

"I'm getting Michael be right back!"  Luke practically screamed as he ran away to the elevator.  Why was I friends with these boys again?  

**** Im sorry I suck at updating because school and Im in all honors classes and I always have a shit ton of homework and stuff and it sucks so Im sorry ****