76

Dean's POV

Fuck now in stuck with this bitch. "Alright mutt. Let's make my sister happy today". Jacob said. I growled. "You driving or me"? Jacob asked. "I'm not getting in your car". I said. "I don't want to get in yours either". Jacob said. "Great! It's settled. I get in my car and you get in yours". I said. "Fine. Just let's go to the mall". Jacob said. We went to the mall I didn't notice anything weird until two girls walked up to Jacob and me. "Hey". We both said. Mines was more like a question his was just a hey. "You two trying to find someone"? One asked. We looked at them. Decent face, fine body. Slutty personality. I can't compare them to Madison. She's my goddess there simply hoes. "No". I said kinda pissed. "He means no thank you". Jacob said. "So you guys are taken"? The other one asked. Jacob nodded. I spotted the party store. "Yo. There it is". I said. "Oh you're throwing a party"? One said. I started to get annoyed.

"By the way I'm Ashely and this is Hailey". The girl said. "Dean why didn't you tell me how late it was. We need to get the stuff". Jacob said. I looked at him. "Bitch". I said. The Hailey girl whispered to Ashely about me. Saying I was fine and she wanted me. "What's your name"? Hailey asked. "I have a girl". I said. "But you can have friends". She said. Madison doesn't care. I turned around and walked away. Jacob was giving his number to Ashely. "Nigga! We got to get the stuff you dumb bitch". I growled. "Be quiet Madison doesn't want a party anyway. She's being nice to you". Jacob said. "She would have said if she didn't want this". I said. "She never says anything. Like when she said you were here fucking school partner. But yet your still here". Jacob said. "I will kill you". I said. "Then she won't love you". Jacob said. "I ain't even gonna trip. I still tap that ass". I smirked.

"Madison is your girlfriend"? Hailey asked. "Why the fuck are you two still here"? I asked. "I'm just trying to get your number". Hailey said. "I'm happily taken. I'm loyal. I don't like hoes so beat". I said growling loudly at them, they ran off. "Call me"! Jacob yelled. We went and got the stuff. "Hey man". Jacob said as we walked out the mall. "What"? I asked. "I respect you for dodging all the girls that flirted and asked you to give them your number". Jacob said. "I take my marking very seriously". I said. I went to my friends house. Joe had basically all the food covered. The pack agreed to help me. Since I never really liked parties. After everything was done. Jacob went to go get Madison. Everyone already showed up. They were dancing and smoking. Normal century teenage shit. Some were on there phone now that's really this century. "She's here"! Diego yelled. Everyone sung happy birthday. But I couldn't get one word out. Oh fuck she's so beautiful. She was laughing and smiling. She walked over to me.

"You didn't want this did you"? I asked. "No, but I think you're nice for the jester". Madison said. "I can't believe he brought this outfit". I said. "Lucifer is a weird one". Madison said. I kissed her. Everyone was cheering. I looked around. Then they started back dancing and doing shit. I touched her ass. "This dress is so short. You're lucky it's your birthday. Or I'll be mad". I said. "You're always mad". Madison said. "Not true everytime I'm with you I feel annoyed". I said. She mocked a laugh. "That's because you're my Pima. I'm so happy around you". I said. She blushed. "God damn I want to make love to you right now". I said. "Not fuck"? She asked me laughing. "I always make love to you. I promise. If we fucked you wouldn't be able to walk right now and there would be way more kinks". I said. "You think you're funny"? Madison asked. I nodded and smirked. She laughed. "Ight y'all let's give it up. For the birthday girl"! Joe said. Madison waved a little. "Her boyfriend has a very special present for her". Joe said. Madison looked at me and I gave her a smile.

"Alright beauty and the beast. Let's go out side". Joe said. We all went outside. And There was a car outside. I personally would pick something more up to date. But Madison loves this car when she watches it on TV. Madison had a big smile. "Oh my fucking god. You got me 67 Chevy Impala"! Madison said excited. "Please don't make jokes about my name and the main characters name being the same". I said. "I'm going to be the Cas to your Dean". Madison said. "Whatever. I'm not gay". I said. "He's bi". Madison said.

Madison's POV

I actually was having fun. Dean's stupid. "Everyone in the pool"! Joe yelled. Oh shit this is a pool party to? "We should go. This is not a pool party". Dean said. "Oh good. I got scared for a minute". I said. Dean had got in his car and I got in mine and we drove to my house. I out the car in the garage. We went into the house. Dean kissed me again. "18 years old. Damn, you young". Dean said. "And you're a pedo". I said. "Not anymore. You're of age now". Dean said. "Any other day you was". I said. "Not today or the upcoming days". Dean said. I took my hat and jacket off, then the boots. And the makeup. Dean looked at me. "You're beautiful both ways". Dean said. "Nigga. Why you lying"? I asked. "I'm telling the truth. You're so beautiful". Dean said. "You know I can't lie". Dean said. I blushed. I laid in my bed. "You're not taking the dress off"? Dean asked. "I'm lazy". I said. "I'll do it". Dean said. "Be my guest". I said. Dean took my dress off and kissed down my stomach. There was a loud knock at the door. Jacob walked in. Dean did not stop kissing me. I moved his head downwards and I think he took that as a sign to try and take my underwear off. I kicked him. "Ow! The fuck"!? Dean yelled.

"Yeah Jacob"? I asked covering myself. "Um... Birthday present from dad". Jacob said. "Burn it". I said. "He's in the hospital. He's been there since he left when he was here". Jacob said. "Well that's my cue to leave". Dean said. "What did you do"? I asked. "I cut his breaks to his car". Dean said. I looked at Jacob. "I can't even be mad. I hate him". Jacob said. I nodded in agreement. "Oh cool. Let's continue". Dean got on top of me and kissed my neck. "Nigga move". I said. Dean laughed and Jacob gave a look. "Want to watch a movie"? Jacob asked. "Yeah". I said. Dean rolled his eyes. "What about birthday sex"? Dean asked. "How long the movie"? I asked. "2 hours". I said. "I'll be back in 2 hours". Dean said getting up. "You're not staying"? Jacob asked. "Naw, I feel like this is a you two thing". Dean said leaving.