29

(Madison POV)

Dean has been banging on my door for the longest. He finally came in when he realized he could pick locks. "Madison I didn't mean it like that". He said. "Ok, but go talk to one of those other bitches you would be going out with, if you had self control". I said. "Maddie". Dean said. "No, leave me alone". I said. I got up and went to my closet I got out a pair of pj pants and a Spiderman T shirt. I changed right in front of him. "Madison, I love you no one else". Dean said. I turned around and saw he was right there in my face. I backed up a little, his eyes roamed my body. I put my shirt on and then my pj pants. "I know you do". I said going towards the bed. He grabbed me roughly. "I'm not fuckin done talking to you". He said. "To bad I'm all the way done talking to you". I said pulling my hand back. "God damnit. Listen her bitch. I already said sorry, I've been saying it for hours. I can't help it that you get mad over stupid shit. I was just saying that we wouldn't be together because when we first met you bumped into me, you were scared for your life. So therefore you would have avoided me for the rest of the school year"! Dean yelled at me. His voice was loud and almost demotic. He scared the fuck out of me, how his voice boomed.

I didn't say anything. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Or called you a bitch". Dean said. "You didn't have to yell like that". I said. "Yes I did, you only listen when someone is yelling at you and cursing at you". Dean said. I really couldn't respond to anything he just said. "I'm going to bed". I said. "Baby, I'm really am sorry". Deals said. "Come one". I said. He pulled off his shirt and pants. He climb into bed. "Just to clarify we ain't having sex right"? Dean asked. I turned way from him. He started kissing the back of my neck. I turned towards him. "Dude sleep". I said. Dean kissed me, I kissed him back he pushed his hands down my pj pants grabbing my ass. He stopped and kissed my neck again finding my sweet spot. "Don't you fuckin do it Dean". I said. He did it anyway. "Stop"!  I moaned. "The way you said doesn't really tell me you want to". Dean said. He kissed it again. "Dean"! I moaned. "Dean stop". I have a test in the morning I can't miss school". I told him. "Ok, fine". He said wrapping both his arms around me.

The next day at school Jack met up with me. "Are you ok? I wasn't expecting to see you today". Jack said. "Yeah, why"? I asked. "I thought you got kidnapped when I heard someone take your phone. You know how cops are so I wanted to make sure you were good before I send for the FBI". Jack laughed. "Yeah". I said laughing with him. "Oh, hey babygirl. Whose this"? Dean asked kissing me, I kissed him back. "Um. Jack, yeah this is Jack". I said. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend". Jack said. "Yeah". I said. "I-I should go". Jack said as Dean glared holes into his eyes. "Dude, PDA". I said. "Well it's not clear to some of the bitches here you're taken". Dean said. "I don't get mad when a girl walks up to you". I said. "Yeah, that's because you don't feel shit". Dean said. "Whatever". I rolled my eyes. Diego walked up to us. "Yo I'm going out of town with Sarah". Diego said. "When you come back, I don't want to hear shit about someone being pregnant". I said. Diego laughed. "I could say that same". Diego said. "I'm different". I said. "How"? Diego asked. "I have self control and a dislike for kids". I said. "Ok, you got me there". Diego said. Dean just looked at us weirdly.

"We meeting up at the spot today, to discuss stuff"? Diego said lifting his eyebrows up and down. "Don't ever do that again, in any life time". I said. "Sure tho"! I said. "The spot"? Dean asked. "Don't worry about it". I told him. "I want to know where the spot is". Dean said. Diego looked at me. "This, this is why I didn't want to discuss the spot in front of him". I said. Dean growled and walked away. "I think you hurt his feelings". Diego said. "Yeah, I might have to just call you instead. He gets cranky when I'm not home". I said. "You two live together"?  Diego asked. "Might as well say that". I said. After school I went home with Dean. He was driving, I was tuning him out, looking at the road. "Madison"! I heard him yell. I turned quickly to look at him. "Yeah, sure". I said. "So you're agreeing"? Dean asked. "Yeah". I said. What the fuck did I just agree to? Dean looked excited and hurry to drive to my house. I was so confused, like why is he happy? The fuck just happened?

When we got home he quickly got out and dragged me out as well. He lead me to the bedroom. "Strip". He said. "Excuse me"? I asked. "You said you'll have sex with me tonight. You agreed". Dean said. I tried to recall what Dean was talking about, but I was to deep in my own thoughts. "I want to shower". I said. "Shower after after sex". Dean said. He took off his shirt and pants I just stood there. He undressed me, I honestly don't know what to do. If I say I wasn't listening he's going to never let me live it down. Then he also might turn into his wolf and then I don't feel like putting up with that. They say sex is a stress reliever what the hell, ok. My phone started ringing. Dean looked at me going to grab it. "No, no. It's Da'mond and you two are going to spend the whole night talking, while I'm trying to mate". Dean groaned. "He's my best friend". I said. "I'm your boyfriend". Dean said said. "What are you saying"? I asked. "Do not pick up that phone". He said. "But he needs me". I said.

"I need yo ass to. On that bed right now"! Dean yelled. I picked up my phone and Dean growled laying down in my bed. Diego and me talked for a good 32 minutes before he had to leave. When I hung up Dean looked pissed. "What"? I asked. We were both still half necked. "Don't fucking what me"! Dean yelled. "What"? I asked. "I told you not to pick up that phone and you did it anyway"! Dean yelled. "I don't take orders from you"! I yelled back at him. "You actually do, sweetheart". Dean said getting in my face. "Ok, first of all. You better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up". I said pushing him back. "You better respect the decisions of me not wanting to punch, a loved female or any female". Dean growled in a low voice. "Hit me bitch, I bet we gone be fighting"! I yelled. Dean pushed me on the bed roughly. Before I can get up and start laying hands he was on top of me. "Listen little girl, I am someone not to be fucked with. You maybe my everything, but don't think for one second I'm afraid of you". Dean said and a low voice in my ear, he held my wrist to my sides tightly. I was breathing heavily, out of shock. "I hate you". I said.

Dean kissed me roughly and I kissed back, he let go of my arms and I put my hand in his hair. He licked my necked and bite at my sweet spot. "Dean"! I moaned. "Madison I love you so much". Dean said. He he started kissing me and I kissed back again. "Is this make up sex"? I asked. "Yes, I'm sorry. Let's work out our problems baby". Dean said. Dean took off his boxers and put on a condom. He took off my underwear. "You ready babygirl"? Dean asked. I nodded. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt him enter it didn't hurt as much. He started moving slowly sucking my sweet spot. "D-dean"! I moaned. He smiled at this.

"I love it when you moan my name". Dean said. He moved faster and faster at lighting speed. "Dean"! I moaned. He cummed. I cummed a couple minutes after.  Pulled out of me. Dean un did my bra. Kissing and sucking my breast until my nipples were hard. "Ok, baby. I'm going try something". Dean said. "What"? I asked he pulled out a blind fold. He put it on me, and yeah I couldn't see what he was doing. I felt his breath by my inner thigh he stuck his tongue in me. "Dean"! I moaned. He stopped when I was about to cum, I then felt his fingers enter me pumping in and out. "Dean"! I moaned. He went faster and faster curving his fingers a little I was a moaning mess. I felt him enter me again with his dick. He thrusted faster and faster, I felt my walls close up. My stomach knotted. "Maddie I'm close"! Dean moaned my name I cummed before him. I took the blind fold off and flipped Dean to were he was on the bottom. I kissed down Dean's neck finding his sweet spot.

"Maddie"! He moaned. I grabbed his dick tacking the condom off he looked at me with the pleading puppy eyes. I fisted him going faster. When his dick started twitching he told me to stop. He got another condom and put it on. "I want to be in that wet pussy of yours hearing you scream my name when I cum". Dean whispered seductively in my eat. He entered me again and we were basically having sex all night.