86

Madison's POV

We were at Dean's house. I was on a couch he was doing some I don't know what work at a desk. He has a fucking office. "Dean"? I asked. "What"? He asked. "Can I ask you something"? I asked. "Sure anything". Dean. Something has been bothering me about Dean's age. I just don't know I know he's like old old. But where the hell did he come from? He couldn't live in the same place all his life without no one noticing. Plus I just noticed he knows magic better then I do. He said he was trained a little in it. But he knows everything. Something it's right. And why the fuck does he have office!? I blocked all thoughts from Dean. "Why do you have an office"? I asked. The other questions can wait. "Because I need to keep track of all the work the gang does. They report to me on what they do, I write it down and file it". He said. "Oh ok". I said.

"That's all you wanted to ask me"? Dean asked. I nodded. I got up. "I'm going to the bathroom". I got up and went to his room. I noticed the closet. He never went in there, only the dresser. I went into the closet and saw really old clothes. He must have wore these. I saw weapons everywhere too. Damn. There was dry blood in the back of the walk in closet. This bitch is actually really big. I went towards the blood and saw a door behind some clothes. What the fuck is up with him? I touched the knob locked. I turned around and jumped out of my body, Dean was right behind me. "You scared the shit out of me". I said. He just looks at me. "What are you doing"? He asked. "Taking a stroll". I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out. "What's in there"? I asked. "Dead bodies". Dean said darkly. My heart stopped cold. He pinned me to the wall. "Stop snooping through my shit"! Dean growled his eyes went yellow. I nodded. "Dean, why are there bodies in there"? I asked.

"Because, the place I wanted to put them originally was to crowded". Dean said. Ok is Dean a murderer? Well yeah he is I already know that. But damn. "Wait I thought that the vamps were the bad people for killing". I said. "Did I say that"? Dean asked. Shit did he? "Plus I don't kill innocent people". Dean said. Yet you fight my friends. "Don't think that I'm a bad person. I swear to you Maddie I'm not". Dean said. "Dean you honestly scare me sometimes". I said. "I'm sorry, I promise that I'm not doing anything bad. I would never hurt you". Dean said. Yes he would, no matter how many times he says that. And plus I'm not worried about me. "I'm going home". I said. "What"? Dean asked. "Jacob needs me". I said. And the lie detector determines... That, that was a lie. Dean eyes went red. I sighed. Should have seen that coming. "Stay with me". Dean growled. "Or I could stay with you". I said giving him a fake smile. Dean eyes went back to normal. "Cool, what do you want to eat"? Dean asked. "Um... Whatever". I said. Dean shrugged and walked off. I quickly got my bag and went through it until I found the book about werewolves and vampires. A week after the red moon vampires and wolves then to get aggressive towards people around them. The strongest have a habit of killing, some. If they have mates they tend to get extremely aggressive and bossy. They may harm or control mate. Do not say no to them. They can't control to much, so do as they say.

"Oh wow". I mumbled putting the book up. Dean walked back in. "Want to watch a movie"? Dean asked. "No-". I cut myself off. "Not right now. I think I'll take a shower". I said. "Can I join"? Dean smirked. Phone rang. "Who the fuck is that"? Dean asked. I looked at it. Thank god, Jacob. "Jacob, I should answer". I said. I answered.

Madison-Wassup

Jacob-Where are you??

Madison-You want me to come home???

Please for the love of god say yes.

Jacob-Duh

Madison-I'm on my way

I looked at Dean. "Jacob needs me". I said. "But I'm cooking for us". Dean said. "You eat it ok"? I asked. "What the hell does he want anyway"? Dean asked. "I don't think that's none of your business". I said. "I don't think going into my closet is your business". Dean growled. "He probably just wants to hang out". I said. "That's stupid". Dean said. I shrugged. "I could kill him". Dean said. My blood ran cold. "That ain't funny Dean". I said. "Who said I was joking"? Dean asked. "You should go watch your food". I said. "You should suck my dick". Dean smirked. I stood there. "I really have to go". I said. "Go then"! Dean yelled angry. My eyes widen. He looked at me. I grabbed my bag. Dean touched my hand. "Why are you taking that"? Dean asked. Nigga I wasn't planning on coming back. "What"? I asked. "You better be back here in 3 hours". Dean said. "I wasn't planning on coming back". I said. "I'll come pick you up. If you're not ready I'll come in your house and have sex with you in front of your brother". Dean said. Oh wow. A week of this shit. I nodded and Dean let me go.