91

Madison's POV

Dean was being an asshole. Like fucking always. I was on my phone and he was looking over my shoulder. "Can you back the fuck up!? Nigga damn". I said. Dean took my phone. "Back when I was a kid. We didn't have these". Dean said. "Nigga I don't give a damn". I said. Dean looked at me and held my phone tightly. My eyes widen. "Dean"! I yelled. He broke my phone by crushing it. "Dean"! I yelled. "You fucking bitch! I hate you"! I yelled. "You're saying that cause I broke your phone"? Dean asked offended. "Get the hell out my house"! I yelled. "If you can make me I'll leave". Dean said. I was gonna punch him but he held my hands down. "Don't do stupid shit". Dean said. I headed butted him hard. So hard I was bleeding, he was looking at me shocked but unhurt. He let me go and cut his hand. "Drink it". Dean said. "No"! I yelled.

"Bitch if you don't-". Dean forced me to drink it. And I didn't feel any headaches and I wasn't bleeding anymore. Dean handed me a phone. I looked at him confused and he smiled.  "I brought you a new phone". He said. I got it and all my contacts and stuff was on it. I sighed. "I'mma beat yo ass one day". I said. "Sure...". He smiled. "I am". I said. "I said sure". Dean said. "It feels like you're doubting me"? I said. "I am". Dean said. I got up and swung at him. He vanished and I looked around. I felt a finger push me on the couch. "Ow"! I said. Dean got on top of me. "You should really stop". Dean smirked. I tried to kick him in the dick. He pinned my arms and legs down. "I will fucking kill you". Dean said his eyes didn't change colors but you could just tell he was mad as hell. "I believe you". I mumbled. I head butted him again. "Ow"! I yelled. "Why the hell did you even try that again"? Dean asked. Dean was completely in control now. "All you got"? Dean asked. "Fuck you hoe". I said. "Come on try your magic you have to have more fight in you then that". Dean said. "If I do you still would win just by that one spell absolute cancel". I said. "There has to be something you can do"? Dean said. An idea came in my head. "I can't really do anything, so you win". I said. Dean smiled. "Want a award"? I asked. "Yes". Dean said. I kissed him softly and slowly. Until he got inpatient and made it rough and passionate. I had crawled on top of him, and grinded on him. He grabbed my ass and he pulled me closer to him. I pulled away and his eyes we're filled with lust. I punched him in the stomach as hard as I could adding a little magic to the hit. Dean eyes widen. He looked hurt. "That was so mean. I felt that". Dean said laying down in pain. I smiled. "So I win"? I asked. He kicked me and I flew into the wall. "Ow bitch"! I said falling to the floor in pain. I couldn't move. "What the hell. I-i can't move". I said. "I hit you in your nerve paralyzing you temporarily". Dean said. "Oh that's gay". I said. "Now what should I do to you"? Dean asked.

"Wow Bill Cosby headed ass nigga". I said. "Now I really should rape you". Dean said. "How would you rape me"? I asked. "You right you'll be into it. Still basically just us having sex. I'll just make you cook for me". Dean said. "I won't be into it you fucking pervert". I said. "Oh so I can rape you"? Dean asked. "Are you asking me for permission to rape me"? I asked. "Oh shit. Well maybe I'm just not cut out to rape you". Dean laughed. "You've rapped someone else"? I asked. "You a cop"? Dean asked. "Oh god Dean". I said. Dean touched my forehead and I could move. "Let's go to the mall". I said. "Why"? Dean asked. "Please you can buy my stuff". I said. "Oh well sure let's go". Dean said picking me up and walking out the house. "You ain't gonna lock my door"? I asked. "You lock your doors"? Dean asked. "You don't"!? I yelled. "Um... Not really". Dean said. I face palmed. Dean locked my door and we went his car. When we made it to the mall, I went to the food court.

"You came here to eat"? Dean smiled. He sat across from me. "I'll go get the food what you want"? Dean asked. "Chicken strips". I said. Dean looked at me. "What"? I asked. "I'm waiting for you to order more stuff". Dean said. "French fries"? I asked. It came as more of a question. He nodded. "Coke". I said. He kissed my cheek and walked off. I sat for a while and waited for Dean. Then some guy walked up to me. "I noticed you sitting alone". He said. I blinked. "I'm Kamar". He said. I looked at him. He sat in Dean's spot. "You're so fine". He said. "I have a boyfriend". I said. "So you talk"? Kamar asked. I sighed. "Come on you're beautiful. I know you don't want to be alone". Kamar said. He touched my hand. "Don't touch me"! I said. "Wow don't be like that". He said. "I have a boyfriend". I repeated. "Where he at tho"? He asked. I looked behind me. "I honestly have no idea". I said. "Why you acting"? He asked. "Man, just leave". I said. "After I get your number". Kamar said. Dean over with a whole bunch of food. "Yo who this"? Dean asked. "I don't know". I said. "Oh cool, get the fuck". Dean said to Kamar. "Wait so who the fuck are you"? Kamar asked.

"You're in my seat". Dean said. "Oh so he's the boyfriend"? Kamar asked. "You have 4 seconds to apologize to my girl and get out of my seat. Or I'll shoot your ass right now". Dean said showing his gun a little. Kamar eyes widen and ran off. Dean sat down and smiled at me. "I got his scent I'll kill him later". Dean said kissing me. Dean had so much food on the table. "Dean"? Someone asked. A tall dark man, with dark brown eyes, and a tattoo on the side of his face. "Jamie". Dean said. This guy had a designer coat and a camera. "Well isn't she a work of pure beauty"? This Jamie guy said. Dean growled. "Oh you're mate". He smiled. "Dean introduce us". Jamie said. Dean gave him a annoyed look. "Jamie, Madison, Madison, Jamie". Dean said. "I'm a wizard. Well technically I'm the CEO of wizard and witches magazine". Jamie said. My eyes widen. "Dude! You're a wizard"? I asked excited. He nodded. "I'm a witch". I said. He looked at me. "You look like...". He started. "Dana". Jamie said. I blushed. "That's her momma". Dean said. Jamie eyes widen and he bowed. "Sorry for not noticing you princess". Jamie said. I blushed even harder. "Jamie get the fuck up. And never call her that again or I will kill you". Dean growled. "Sorry"! Jamie said hopping up.

"She's the queen now. Her mom's dead". Dean said. I looked at him. "Queen Dana is... Dead"? Jamie asked shocked. "I'm sorry for the lost of your mother". Jamie said. "It's ok". I said smiling at him. "Hey since you're our new queen mind posing for magic weekly"? Jamie asked. "Sure". I said. "Sure the hell not". Dean said. "Please Dean. She's a walking model. So beautiful". Jamie said. "Keep talking and you're gonna be dead". Dean growled. I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Fine"! Dean said.