83

Madison's POV

I woke up, I looked over and Dean was watching me. He didn't look happy. "Morning". I said. He growled. I looked around. I was in a hospital gown. Was I at a hospital? Then I noticed the door. Oh the pack house. Dean eyes glowed red. My heart monitor increased a lot. Dean walked over to. I flinched ready for him to do something. He hugged me. "You're the most disobedient human ever". Dean said. "We won didn't we? All that matters". I said. Dean smiled. He plucked my forehead harder the usual causes me to fall back. "You arrogant little girl! Do you not know what could have happened to you!? You could have killed all of us. You're so stupid! Gods Madison! You had one order! To stay home! To be safe! I outta fucking smack yo dumbass. You better be lucky I can't bring myself to do that. Damn it Madison! If you die I couldn't live with myself. You could easily find another mate. I can't do that shit. I don't want to. Damn"! Dean yelled at me.

My eyes widen. "Fuck it! I love you! I can't even be mad! I really want to fuck you right now! Plus you look scared! Why the hell are you scared"? Dean asked. This took a turn of events. And it's scaring me worse. "I don't know rather to kick you or kiss you"! Dean said. "W-what day is it"? I asked. "You been knocked out for two days. And why the fuck are you scared"? Dean asked. "Because you keep yelling at me. And your eyes are changing colors. Plus I can see you fangs. Then you're kinda threatening to hit me". I said in a duh voice. Dean took a deep breath in and out. "I'm sorry. I just- you understand I don't want to lose you right"? Dean asked. I nodded. I got up. "Hold up nigga! Yo IV still in. Hold on. Mary"! Dean yelled. a girl ran in. "Yes sir"? She asked. She looked at me. "Oh great your up! Please lay back down. You're in no condition to move more than two steps. Since you can heal. Nothing to had. But give it a couple more hours". Mary said. I nodded laying down. "Thanks Mary". Dean said. She bowed and left.

"Dean graduation in two days". I said. "I'm aware". Dean said. "I don't want to go to college". I said. Dean looked at me. "Why not"? Dean asked. "Because I realized how dangerous leaving you alone is. Then it's the same way for you. So I don't think I should go away". I said. Dean laughed. "I support everything you do but this. Go to college. Have your normal human life. Because after that, we're having demi-god hybrid babies". Dean said. "Wanna start now"? I asked. Dean laughed. "You already can't walk. Want to be crippled for life"? Dean asked. "No". I said. Dean held my hand and looked into my eyes. I smiled at him. Then something hit me and I pulled my IV out. Then jumped up. "Diego"! I yelled running out the room. I ran all the way to the front door. Dean grabbed me. "Hey! What's wrong"!? Dean asked. "I need to go to Diego"! I yelled. "What"? Dean asked. I tried to move Dean but he wasn't budging. "Float"! I said. Dean floated into the air. And I ran out the door. Got into his car and drove to the hangout. He was there sitting down looking pissed. "Diego"! I said. "How long have you knew"? He asked. "Diego I'm-". He cut me off.

"You're supposed to be my best friend, my sister. You kept this from me, You basically lied to me"! Diego yelled. "I didn't lie you just never asked". I said. "You could have told me. You could have told me he was a wolf and she was demon. You could have told me about your family. My auntie. You could have told me about your powers"! Diego yelled. I started to have tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry! Dean told me not to, and Sarah said she'll tell you when she's ready". I said. "I told you everything. Maddie. You were the first person I told that I was gay. Then you go and keep all these secrets from me"! Diego yelled. I walked up to him. He pushed me back hard as hell. "Just- don't". Diego said walking off. "D-diego! Diego please"! I yelled crying. He kept walking. "Da'mond"! I yelled. He stopped. He turned to me his eyes were glazed with tears. "I can't be your friend if you can't be one hundred with me". He said angrily. I started to cry harder. There was a giant wolf that jumped at Diego but went above his head. It was Dean. Oh no. He turned back to his human form. He had pants on. He looked at us. "The fuck"? He asked. Diego looked stunned. Dean looked at him and walked up to him. "If you're going to blame anyone. Blame me. And if you got a problem with me. We can fight now. Because no one makes her sad anymore". Dean growled.

"Dean! You're not going to fight him. Not him. Anybody but him". I said. "He's making you cry he's friendship breaking up with you". Dean said. Diego was never scared of Dean. And I damn sure don't want them to fight. I placed myself in the middle of them. "You're gonna have to hit me to hit him". I said to Dean. "Madison he can fight me. But I just don't want him to think I'm a pussy. Because I fight well". Diego stepped up. Dean smiled and laughed. "I fight excellent". Dean said eyes turning red. "Please don't. Please! Dean I'll do anything just don't hurt him". I said. Dean eyes went back to normal. "Anything"? Dean asked. I nodded. "Bet. Da'mond, you're lucky". Dean said. Diego looked at me. "This what we doing now"? Diego asked. "He'll kill you". I said. "I will". Dean said. "Dean go home"! I yelled. "I can't you're still hurt. I'm surprised you're still standing". Dean said. "What do you mean hurt? What happened"? Diego asked. "Well. While you've been in yo feelings. She's saved all humans on earth. But y'know what if you were a real friend to her. You'll notice how hurt she looks. You'll also known that she keeps others secrets. Just like she keeps yours. But y'know something you don't even deserve her friendship, if you're willing to be mad over some dumb shit". Dean said. Damn he saying this.

Diego looked like someone shot him. "You're- you're right. Madison are you ok? I'm sorry". Diego said. "Yeah I'm fine. But please just let's still be friends. You're the only real nigga I know". I said. "You don't have to say that. We're always gonna be best friends". Diego said. "Thank god". I said. "What about Sarah? Not that I care about you two. But if you want her you should hurry up and call her because she's going back to hell". Dean said. Diego eyes widen. "I have to go"! Diego said. "Get that girl"! I yelled. Diego nodded and ran.