92

Madison's POV

I was posing for the magazine at the studio. I changed into club wear, swim wear, and formal wear. I'm not going to lie that makeup artists is the reason why I look so damn gorgeous right now. Dean was behind the camera looking pissed off. "How do you feel about nudes"? Jamie asked. "Jamie do you like your neck? Because it's gonna be broken in a minute". Dean growled. "No nudes perfectly fine. Now for the question part of the magazine". Jamie said. "Cool". I said. "What's your favorite color"? Jamie asked. "Black". I said. "Favorite food"? Jamie asked. "Pizza". I said. "If you had one word to describe you boyfriend what would it be". Jamie asked. "Grenade". I said. "Why"? Jamie asked. "He goes off in a couple of seconds". I said. "How does it feel to be dating a god"? Jamie asked. "Who's the god"? I asked. "Fuck you I'm worshipped". Dean said. "You said, you didn't want to be a god". I said. Dean shrugged.

"Hows your social status"? Jamie asked. "All but one of my friends are male". I said. "Siblings"? Jamie asked. "Older brother named Jacob". I said. "I think that's enough". Jamie smiled. "This was actually really fun". I said. Dean rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Get that shit off her face". Dean demanded. Jamie nodded and in 5 long minuets all the makeup was gone. "Beautiful". Dean said. Jamie took another picture of me. "To show people you look great with and without makeup". Jamie said. I nodded. Dean walked over to me. "I'm really ready to go". Dean said. "Yeah, I'm exhausted". I said. "Don't forget your money". Jamie said. He handed me 200 grand. My mouth dropped. "I know being a queen this isn't a lot-". I cut him off. "Oh my god I love you". I said hugging him. "The fuck you do". Dean pulled me by him and got in between us. Jamie was blushing a lot. Dean and I left. I had the money in my hand. "Wow! This is a hella a lot". I said. Dean didn't say anything. Well probably not to him. "You ok"? I asked him. He nodded. "Did I do anything"? I asked.

"Naw dear, just got a lot on my mine". Dean said. "Like"? I asked. "Nothing to worry about". Dean said. I nodded and we got to the car. "They shouldn't have let you keep the skirt". Dean said. "I need to learn clothing magic". I mumbled. "Wait! What the fuck you mean"? I asked. "Nothing what's so ever". Dean said. "Man, fuck you". I said. Dean pulled over into the woods.  I looked at him confused. "You look really fuckable. More then usual". Dean growled lowly. My eyes widen. "So I suggest you be quiet and don't say anything". Dean warned. I nodded slowly. "Well maybe I should just get in the back". I said. Dean eyes went yellow. "I said don't talk, don't move. I can barely control myself". Dean said. His eyes went back to normal. We drove in silence. And I wanted to move but he would lose his shit. There was barley any cars on the road back to my house. My phone rang. Oh god. It was in the back of the car. I took my seat belt off and reached over to get it. Dean pushed hard on the break and I flew to the back seat hitting my head. "Fuck that hurt". I said. Dean smirked at me. "I'm not having sex with you in a car". I said. "Your skirt up". Dean said. "Shut up"! I yelled at him. Not going to lie these choice in clothes are not something I would wear daily. Short skirt and a crop top the really brings out the boobs. I sat up and Dean was beside me. "Damnit Dean! You scared the shit out of me. Stop popping up every where. It's rude and creepy". I said.