93

Madison's POV

I shrugged and walked in. There was white girl, with blond hair, blue eyes, and a scar across her cheek. Dean looked so shocked and scared. He walked up to her. "Karen". Dean said he hugged her. Oh wow. He started to cry. "I thought you died. I saw you burn". Dean said. Wait this is the girl that Dean said I reminded him of. That's his first girlfriend. He looked her in the eyes. He touched her cheek gently were the scar was located. "I'm so sorry". Dean said. She smiled and kissed him. He didn't pull away he basically embraced it. I wasn't really hurt or anything. Because I kissed Peter like twice so I couldn't be to mad. He pulled away and it's like he came to reality and looked at me. He ran over to me and got on his knees. "I'm so sorry! Please I didn't mean it"! Dean said. "Get up and explain". I said. "This is Karen I told you about her". Dean said. I looked at her she was beautiful. "Dean I brought an old friend back from the dead". Peter voice said. "You can't do that you fucking psycho bitch". Dean said.

"But I did". Peter said. Dean growled. "So Dean. As the god of the wolves and vamps. You defied your own rule, now what was it. Always be loyal to your mate right"? Peter asked. Dean smirked. "Right. I am loyal to my mate. I did not cheat on her. Also if she doesn't care then the rule is not broken. And I know Madison better then she knows herself. She doesn't give a fuck". Dean said. I looked at Peter. "I really don't. Plus I kissed you twice so he can kiss her again. And we can be even. I know were I stand with Dean. I know exactly how he feels about me". I said. "Like you knew how I felt about you"? Peter smirked. My heart stopped when I realized how close he was to me. "I'm not going to deny you're the best female human I come across hell even on the other species to. I have developed feelings for you. But it's hard to see through your stubbornness. You know what really drawn out those feelings"? Peter asked. "No but tell me". I said. "Seeing you with someone else. This must me jealousy". Peter said. "Why is she here"? I asked.

"Simply to keep Dean busy. I thought he would leave you for her. But I was wrong. New one for me". Peter laughed. "Peter I don't love you anymore". I said. "Yes! I win get yo ass back to heaven. Damn I hate all y'all up there". Dean growled. "Oh just take Karen and leave". Peter yelled. "Peter what the hell would you actually do if we were back together"? I asked. "I'll be like old times". Peter said. "What if old times doesn't satisfy me". I mumbled lowly. "What"? Peter asked grabbing my arm. I don't know why. But I was dead scared of Peter, I've always been. Because at certain moments he would just snap. I jumped back. "Nothing. Can I think about it"? I asked. Dean looked at me. "Fuck no". Dean said. He stood in front of Peter and me. "You already said you picked me". Dean said. "You pick him". Peter walked through Dean and grabbed my arm roughly. "Don't hurt me"! I said. "Don't what"? Dean asked. "Nothing you know how I am with people". I said. "You say that when you think someone's gonna hit you. I understand why you say it to me, I'm intimidating. He is not. So he must hit you before". Dean said. "What I did when I was with her is none of your business". Peter said. Dean growled.

"Ok. Bet". Dean walked over to Karen. He touched her face. "You're as beautiful as, as the day we met". Dean said. She smiled. "My love for you still burns". She said. I rolled my eyes people back in the day are weird. "Mines does not". Dean shot her. Peter and I stood there shocked. Dean turned to look at Peter. "Now, I'mma say this one time. Get your hands off of her". Dean said. Peter laughed. "Madison please tell him to go". Peter said. I didn't say anything. "Tell him to leave"! Peter yelled at me making me jump. His grip tighten and I was gonna bruise. "You wouldn't want to make me mad and hurt you". Peter said. I started to have tears in my eyes. "Peter please just-". He grabbed my throat. He looked at Dean who stood ready to attack. "Don't you move". He said to Dean. "If you don't tell him to leave right now and take me back I'm going to kill you". Peter said. I could breathe it was just really scary. "I can't". I said. "Well I'll just kill him". Peter said. Peter must have focused his power level on Dean because he started to choke.

No one's POV

Dean choked and Madison started to scream. Peter was laughing. Then Madison went silent. Her eyes, they turned purple. "You said I was the only one that could kill you right"? Madison asked darkly. Peter let go of her and his power level dropped. Peter gasped at the new level of power in the room. He floated into the air. "Don't ever touch him"! Madison yelled as Peter was lit on fire and burned to ash.

Madison's POV

Holy shit I killed him! I did it. I killed him. "I'm a monster". I said out loud. Dean walked over to me. "Well we're all are". Dean shrugged. Karen body was gone and so was Peter ashes I looked at Dean. He smiled at me. "How the hell". I mumbled. Dean hugged me from behind. "You power level increased so much it tore your clothes". Dean said grabbed my ass. I ripped the clothes off. I was still in a bra and underwear. "Woah". Dean said. "Something is wrong with me! Why do I keep doing that!? I'm killing people". I said. "As a god I think you'll be ok if you're worried about hell or heaven. Plus we live forever so don't sweat it". Dean said. I backed away from him. He just killed the first person he was in love with like she was a stranger. I don't know but everytime Dean and I get closer I feel like he gets darker. "What babe"! Dean asked. "You killed her". I said. Dean frowned. "I had to, to prove my love for you". Dean said. The fact is this girl. She was more human then me. "Dean, no one asked you to". I said. He shrugged. I sat on the floor he sat beside me. He was hurt, that's not the reason he killed her. He started to cry. I hugged him. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have kissed her. Or be crying over her. I'm the worst mate. I just can't help it, if I didn't she would have killed you. I know what Peter was planning on doing. I can't forgive myself for this". Dean cried. "Dean no waste of crying over spilled milk. It's good now. We can be happy". I said. Can we?