121

Madison's POV

I started to cry. "I'm going to miss you". I cried on Dean. "Girl don't you start". Dean said laughing. "Dean". I said. "Yeah. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone". I said. He smiled. "Same". He smiled. I but on a black shirt a red flannel some blue jeans, and Nike slippers. I do have to ride on a air plane. Dean had all my bags. We went to the air port. Dean was going with me. 3 hours later we arrived. I went to my dorm room. While I was there a girl was waiting there. "Hi Madison Queen"? She asked. "Yeah". I said. "Nicole Kidmeson, but call me Nick". She said. Dean eyed her. He was carrying three suit cases and I had one bookbag. She stared at him. "Hi! Do you um... Wow". She said to him. "Where is her room"? Dean asked. Nick blushed. "Have I seen you somewhere before"? Nick asked. Dean put the bags down and they made a loud thump sound indicating they were heavy. He backed her in a corner. He gave her a smirk. "Can you show me the room". He whispered. "Yes". She said. She leaned closer to him, for a kiss and he moved. "Good". Dean smiled picking the bags back up. I was confused.

Nick lead me to my room. "Boys and girls can share dorms. But not rooms". Nick said. "So there's little boys running around here then. Madison I don't-". I cut him off by pinching him. "So is he your brother"? Nick asked. "No". I said. "You single"? Nick asked. "No". Dean said. "Wait so you two are...". She said. "Hard to believe right". I laughed. "Does she have a roommate"? Dean asked. "No, this room is for one person". Nick said. Dean nodded. "Hey so like can I have a tour or something. I got my schedule". I said. Nick nodded. College classes were basically high school classes with bigger words like American literature. Was just English and writing. "So how old are you guys"? She asked. "I'm 20". I said. "122". Dean said. I looked at him. She laughed. "He's 22". I said. Dean shrugged. "How long you two been together"? She asked. "2 years". Dean said. Dean held on to me. Nick walked us back to the dorm room. She left. "I'll miss you". Dean said. I smiled. "Visit. A lot". I said. "Every damn chance I get". Dean said. He kissed me roughly. So much passion was in it though. Dean was the gone. I sat down on my bed with a sigh. It's weird I already miss him. The day went by fast until it was time for my classes. I wore a black shirt, jeans, a white choker, white Jordan's, and the necklace Dean brought me.

I walked into the class room and there was our teacher sitting there. He looked young as hell. He looks to be 25 or so. I was also like one of the first people there. This teacher was extremely attractive to a point that Dean wouldn't want me in this class. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm Mr. Bailey". He said. "Madison Queen". I said. "You're new right"? He asked. I nodded. "Don't worry it's a easy class. Basically just poetry and fun essay topics. I'm pretty chill". He said. "How are you a teacher"? I asked. "I work really hard". He said. "Cool". I said. When everyone started to walk in I sat alone. It was so weird here. No friends. Then I heard talking. "You guys know there's a girl on the football team now"? Someone asked. "Yeah heard she was fine as hell". Someone else respond. "Apparently she's taken". Someone else jumped into the conversation. "Well... Wouldn't be the first time I stole someone's girl". The guy responded. I was staring at them amazed. Wow.

"Ms Queen! How about you come up and recite a poem you've made up or heard"! Mr. Bailey said. I nodded and stood walking in front of the class. "A savage young warrior. So fierce that she forgets about all that lie in front of her. Forget what others think, you aim for your goal. No one can tell you, what is to be told. Love is for the weak. Hate is for the old. I guarantee that no one is that bold. To come across a wild beast in look them in the eyes. To cut there selves and then to tell the lie. You break down eventually. A solider I shall be. You cut deep but we walk across the field of lies like a solider with a battle wound. So warriors all around become to and fro. A warrior I am. And will always be". I finished and he stared at me. They all stared at me. I was confused.

"Did I say something wrong"? I mumbled to Mr. Bailey. "Where did you get that from"? He asked. "I'm not gonna stunt. I just made that up". I said with my head down. "That was amazing Ms. Queen. Everyone learn from Ms. Queen. The passion, and the depression, the courage, and motivation in these poems". Mr. Bailey said. What? "You're on the football team right Ms. Queen"? Mr. Bailey asked. I blushed. "Yeah". I said. "After your practice. There's a poetry club. I'd like for you to join". He said. "Oh... If I have enough time. I'll most definitely be there". I said. "Great". He smiled. I went back to take my seat. The guys who were talking about me earlier now was looking all up in my face. I looked at them and waved a little. They smirked and I quickly looked away. Why do I have a feeling they're gonna die? As school got out and I was at practice. I was the only girl there. The boys stared at me like I was a piece of meat. "Ok men... And woman". The coach said. "55 laps. For warm ups". He said. I nodded. I took my chocker and necklace off and ran. I wasn't slow but I damn sure wasn't as fast as some of the others.

I picked up my speed making into the top 10 people who ran the fastest. I sighed. After we finished. We hit the weight room. All of us had to be able to lift 55 pounds. I was good to go. The guys were shocked that I could lift that much. It took a lot out of me. We started to follow drills. Like dragging weights running. To increase out sped. 2 hours into practice and I was beat. I lifted my shirt to get the sweat off my face. Then I saw someone run to the field.