100

Madison's POV

You know when you're in a argument and you don't even know why you're arguing. But since like you're doing it, it's go big or go home. Well Dean and I were arguing. "Also you are annoying as hell you get on my damn nerves"! I yelled. He was angry, I was angry. "Like you're a fucking walk in the park". Dean growled. "I don't even want to talk to you anymore". I said turning away from him. "Don't you walk away from me"! Dean yelled. "Fuck you". I said. "Fuck you". He said. "Asshole". I said. "Bitch". Dean said. "Mutt"! I yelled. "Useless"! Dean said back. "I hate you"! I yelled. "Well I don't hate you". Dean said. I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. He grabbed my arm. "Do you really want to do that"? Dean asked. I was about cry from being so mad and not knowing why I was arguing in the first place. "Dean why are we arguing"? I asked crying. Dean probably did know why. He just hugged me. "I don't know". He said, I knew he was lying. "I have a headache". I said. There was a knock on the door. "Oh gods". Dean said annoyed.

Jacob walked in with a puppy. My eyes widen. "I found him outside". Jacob said. I ran to go show it love. It was so cute. "Oh my god I love you more then anything"! I said rubbing its stomach. Dean growled and then the dog got scared. "Dean"! I yelled. "What"? He asked. I hugged the dog. "Jacob can we keep him"? I asked. "Sure-". Dean cut him off. "Fuck no". Dean said. "I don't think you have a vote in this". I said. "Trust me, if you knew what that thing is thinking then you wouldn't want it". Dean said. "What's he thinking". Jacob asked. "Kill, destroy, make her love me, take away all her free time, who's that guy over there, he smells like a wolf. Oh shit he growled, that was scary. Maybe this woman will jump in front of me when he attack and she dies protecting me". Dean said. We looked at him. "I mean... I still want to keep him". I said. "If you want to see a dog go into your room and I'll go beast mode on you". Dean said. I blinked. "Why does everything you say have to be sexual". I asked. "Well the dog is praising me for it. He said he'll be using that line". Dean said. "Oh so you're a male". I said. Dean looked at the dog like he wanted to kill it. "What he say"? I asked. "Yeah you want to fuck". Dean said. "Jacob get the dog I'm going to take a bath". I said. "I will be joining her". Dean said. "No he won't". I said. Dean went into the bathroom with me. I looked at him. "Can't we just take separate baths"? I asked. "Shut up". Dean said taking my shirt off and pants. He took his shirt and pants off to. Then his shoes and socks. Well I was bare foot. I ran the water and put bubbles in it. A hot bath bubble bath. "Dean, you take up all of the tub. It's hard to move nigga". I said as I noticed he got in.

"Just sit on me". Dean said. "No because you'll probably try to fuck". I said. "Nigga. I'mma do that anyway". Dean said. I rolled my eyes getting in. I faced him. I sat on his legs. I was looking down. Dean looked at me. "You see something you like down there"? Dean asked. "Not really just trying to figure something out". I said. Dean pulled me to his thighs. "Figure it out now". Dean said. "I'm just trying to figure out were all those cuts are from on your body". I said. "I told you". Dean said. "Right forgot". I said. Dean was bathing me. And I was doing him. "Spread your legs". Dean said. I looked him. "Your thighs". Dean said. I did and he cleaned there. Then I felt something poking me. "Damn it Dean"! I yelled. He laughed. "You're just now feeling that"? Dean asked. "Yeah". I said. "I was hard from the second I pulled you up here". Dean said. "Nigga". I said. "You gonna help me out"? Dean asked. "Nope". I said. "Bet you will". Dean said. "Bet I fucking won't". I said. Dean kissed me. I kissed back we made out for a while. "Alright the waters cold". I said getting out. Dean stood up I closed my eyes. "Nigga"! I yelled. "Like you never seen it before. Like we have sex every other day". Dean said. "Dick's look weird to me". I said. Dean laughed. "Whatever". He said. "Make it go down". I said. "This how far down its gonna get without sex". Dean said. I sighed. "Stay in here and take care of that". I said. "I feel like since it's your fault you should take care of it". Dean said. "The devil is a lie". I said. "Actually he never lies". Dean said. He backed be against the door. "Plus I'm still angry about the dog. Make it up to me". Dean said. "No, this isn't my damn problem". I said. "Madison". Dean said in my ear. "Dean". I mumbled back. "You know there's a Japanese word for what you are". Dean said. I looked at him confused.

"Tunsdere". Dean said. "I don't act like I don't want you and secretly do. Also I'm not mean". I said. "I can still read you mind dumbass. You're saying no for pride but really want it". Dean said. I blushed. "Well... You're a Yandere". I said. "I can see it. I'll kill anyone for you". Dean said. "Something wrong with you nigga". I said. Dean kissed my neck. "Don't you dare not moan. Or this will be way harder on your part. I'll even tie you up". Dean said. I nodded. "Talk shit now". Dean said. "F-fuck yo- ah". I moaned when he grinded on me. "You said fuck you? I couldn't understand. Doesn't sound like an insult. Keep trying". Dean said. "Assh-". He stuck a finger in me. "Fuck"! I moaned. "Dean". I said. "What". He said. "You're cheating". I said. He smiled and kissed me.