Back in the past ⚠️

instantly he was slapped...

It stung his face. It went numb. Then all of a sudden he felt relief as he heard the door slam behind him. He. The monster was gone. Not for long though.

As Jungkook heard the door slam he burst into tears. On the outside Jungkook didn't seem like someone who was hurting but in the inside he was a fragile, heart broken, an abused 17 year old who hadn't got anyone.

Jungkook lived with his Dad. Well supposed to be Dad but he's definitely far from one. Jungkook's mum died when he was only 13 years old.  In a car accident. But it wasn't her fault. It was Jungkook's dad's fault...
                                  ...
His dad, his mum and Jungkook had gone to a party one night and his Dad got drunk. He promised them that he didn't have much to drink so he was a able to drive. He lied.  They all got in the car, his dad got in slower than usual. But Jungkook's dad couldn't put his seat belt on so Jungkook's mum buckled it up for him. She forgot to do hers.

At first he was driving okay then they turned around a sharp curve. But he turned too late. The car toppled over and landed on its side. The side which Jungkook's mum was on. Jungkook screamed and started to cry. His dad squeezed his way out the car and just sat on the wall watching. He didn't know what to do.

Jungkook wiggled his way to the front where his mum laid. He tried to drag her out but her leg was jammed. He held onto her hand tightly. He could hear sirens and they grew louder and louder. Until the ambulance finally arrived and took them away.

They were rushed to hospital with his mum being rushed off one way and Jungkook being lead to the Doctors room the other. Jungkook got checked up whilst his dad was in the waiting room dying in guilt. Thankfully Jungkook was okay and only suffered minor injuries but the news which Jungkook got told next wasn't so great.

Another Doctor walked into to waiting room and called for Mr Jeon. But only Mr Jeon. Jungkook wasn't allowed to go. Minutes later Jungkook's dad stormed out and grabbed Jungkook by the shirt tugging him along. Jungkook confusedly asked where his mum was and his dad shouted 'She's Dead!' Jungkook broke down into tears and then got shoved into the taxi and was taken home

Ever since then his dad has abused Jungkook everyday for 4 years. Each day gets more brutal. Each day Jungkook gets more blamed. Each day Jungkook gets more punished.

                               ...

Jungkook ran up stairs, tears fell down his face and ran into his bathroom. He locked the door. Turned to where his bathroom cabinet was and opened the last draw. He picked up something. It was metal and sharp. A blade. He stood in front of the mirror...

"UGLY, NO ONE LIKES YOU! YOU'RE SO FAT! YOU DESEVE THIS JUNGKOOK YOU DESERVE THIS" Jungkook screamed.

He slowly rolled up his sleeve. His arm making contact with the air made him shiver. He took the cold metal blade in his right hand and slowly cut across his skin... that then progressed into making 10 cuts... 11 cuts... 12 cuts... slashed down his arm.

"YOU DESERVE THIS JUNGKOOK, YOU NEED PAIN, YOU NEED TO SUFFER..." he cried. 

Soon after cutting his arm about 20 times. He moved lower. He unbuttoned his trousers and sat on the toilet... he started cutting again...

"This is for my fat body"
"This is for my life"
"This is for my dad"
"This is for the death of my mum"
"This is for letting my mum down"
"This is for cutting"
"This is for the fact that I'm still living"

His blade was covered in a load of red liquid. His arms and thighs dripped with blood.
Leaving blood drops on the white marble floor. He picked up his towel and turned the shower on. He cleaned the floor whilst the shower was warming up and steaming the mirror. He took all his clothes off and went into the shower. He cleaned his thighs and arms. Which stung immensely.

He then moved onto to cleaning his hair. He got some shampoo and gently rubbed it into his hair. All of a sudden he felt a sharp pain on the side of his head. He feels around that area and noticed that he had a massive lump from earlier. Then his back started to hurt.

"Fuck that hurt" Jungkook yelped. He turned his back and noticed a huge bruise which stretched from his hip to the middle of his back. He then looked all over his body and saw cuts and bruises all over his body. As well as that his bones were very prominent but Jungkook new he still had fat on him somewhere.

Soon after he turned off the shower and wrapped a new clean towel around him. He completely dodged the mirror and went straight to his closet. He picked out an over sized jumper and some track suit bottoms. He turned around and saw the time which was 12am. So he quickly put the clothes on and got into bed. He laid there staring up at the ceiling. Then he heard a bang. His dad was back.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE BASTARD?" He called out angrily.

Jungkook just laid there; he didn't reply. He didn't want to. He was going to pretend he was asleep.

"UGH I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" He shouted.

Then his dad walked into the lounge and slammed the door really loudly. It was so loud you could feel the whole house shake.

Jungkook curled up into a ball and cried his eyes out. He didn't want to be around anymore. He didn't want to be treated like shit his whole life. No one loves him. That whole night he cried, and cried and cried. Like he does every night. He laid there dreading what was going to happen the next day...